Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Defenestration

HowlingHawk

Meteorite
Don't mind the title, I just love the word because of how weirdly specific it is. Why would anyone think throwing someone out of a window needed a dedicated word?

Anyway, hi there! I'm HowlingHawk, but you can call me Hawk, or HH, or whatever you can come up with!

What follows is a list of things you can expect from me, and it doubles up as stuff I expect from my partners. Everything is flexible, to a point.
  • I can write anything from three-four paragraphs to the equivalent of a few pages on google. I think this translates as 250-2k words per post. Of course, this number can be lower or higher depending on what the story needs.
  • I aim to post at least once every 5 days, but I write really slowly so I might take longer depending on how much I have to write, or I might take less if I'm feeling unusually inspired or have more free time than usual.
  • Decent grammar. I'm guessing I make mistakes here and there but I try to keep them to a minimum. When I'm not sure if my sentence is properly constructed, I change the words around until I'm fairly sure it won't be a bummer to read. I never mix Then and Than, at the very least.
  • Near perfect spelling. I use a spellchecker as I think it is an important part of any writer's kit. I never use text speak, not even OOC (unless when it applies IC, of course!).
  • I try to use an extensive vocabulary to try and embellish my writing and make it not as boring to read.
  • I can do both forum and PM roleplays. I usually fold to my partner's decision since it doesn't really matter to me.
  • Currently only in the mood to play fxf, but I might occasionally take on a female role in a mxf pairing.

I think that covers all bases. Let me know if there's anything I didn't specify that you'd like to know.

Genres I like dabbling in with no particular order:
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Medieval
Victorian
High Fantasy
Futuristic
Military
Sci-fi
Space
Pirates (Yaaargh!!)
Alternate History
Both world wars
Detective
and some others I can't remember.

I'm not really a fandom person but here are some universes i feel comfortable playing in (mostly OC only):
Dragon Age
Lord of the Rings
Half-life
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (Either the games or the movie!)
Vampire the Masquerade
Mass Effect
Fallout
The Witcher
Deus Ex
Homeworld
The Children of Men
Game of Thrones
Max Payne

I think that's it! I'll be updating this thread with any plot ideas that I might get. Feel free to send me a PM if you find I fit your style! I'd appreciate it if you didn't reply here since i want to keep it clean. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom