Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Don't be aroused by my confession." (Odd Cravings ATM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiBlue

Star
New thread and very new things in it! Yay! So hopefully I can keep this thread alive!

UPDATES SECTION:
- I no longer have a Wily RPer so I am once again on the prowl.
- I need someone who is going to be very patient with me, as I am still suffering from writer's block.​

My rules are still the same.

- I am female. I like men and women. You want Yuri? Ask. It all depends on my mood and what pairing you are looking for.

- I will play male or female. However. I will not make a male character gay. If they are straight, leave it that way. Mind you. If you come to me with something from Gravitation, Count me in.

- I love semi-literate. Don't kill me with a 20 paragraph post. I try to stay SEMI-literate. That means nothing shorter than two paragraphs and nothing longer than 6.

-I will only play a character between 18 and 26. Any younger and it becomes an underage issue and I won't deal with that.

-If you would like to contact me VIA IM, please PM me first.

- I will play SOME cannon characters.

I am going to give you a list of things I am willing to RP. If I don't have a plot idea up for it, give me something I can work with.

Current Craving: I have the odd craving for some Kefka or Reaver. Wanna help me out with that?

Alright. * next to things I will play a cannon in.
Things I'm craving are in Red.
Things that are, "OMG I am gonna throw you down and rape you if you do this for me!" are in Purple.

Movies:
Thor
Inception
Nightmare on Elm Street
Heathers (Jason Dean)
Real Genius
Tombstone (Doc Holiday!)
Equilibrium
Serenity
In Time
Tron
Ask for any others.

TV:
Stargate (Daniel Jackson is the smexiest thing ever)
SuperJail
Castle
Firefly
Dollhouse
True Blood (Erik please!)
Torchwood (Jack please?)
Sherlock

Anime and Manga:
Samurai X/Ruroni Kenshin (Aoshi Shinomori Please?)
Mushishi (Ginko please!)
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
Slayers
Akira (Kaneda please?)
Gankutsuou

Games:
Resident Evil
Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry (Virgil please!)
Bioshock
Megaman (Protomenverse Doctor Wily and Protoman please!)
Final Fantasy 6 (Kefka please!)
Eternal Darkness
Fable (Reaver please!)
Hitman
Mirrors Edge
Prototype

Books:
Dresden Files
Dark Hunter/Dream Hunter Novels
Cirque du Freak
Hush Hush

At the moment that is all I can think of. Please ask if you have other ideas that you think I would like. Put Rev. 22:20 in your post so I know you read it all. Thank you for reading this far and please let me know if there are any you would like to try.

My Rabbit Hole.

RE: Break the Silence, Send a Signal Back (Megaman Craving ATM)

I'm completely understanding of that hun! If I could pull of Wily - well then we wouldn't be in this situation. XD You frustrated about needing an Rp - and me wishing I could help. XD

Not sure I could pull of a younger Dr. Wily. I've played the first 8 Mega Man games and watched two different cartoons. So I know how he went evil and I know how he thinks for the most part. So if you want him to have the same mentality just be younger I could do that. I'm a huge Mega Man fan, and a big enough geek hat I've made my own robot masters.

Zero - if this helps you, read up on The Protomen. It speaks of the kind of world that she's looking to roleplay in. that's the Young Dr.Wily she's looking for.

Absolute_Zero said:
Not sure I could pull of a younger Dr. Wily. I've played the first 8 Mega Man games and watched two different cartoons. So I know how he went evil and I know how he thinks for the most part. So if you want him to have the same mentality just be younger I could do that. I'm a huge Mega Man fan, and a big enough geek hat I've made my own robot masters.

Sweety, you just totally pushed my geek button.

I'm curious, what would a red vs blue roleplay be like~? x3

RE: "A minute is all I need. Wait... That came out wrong." (Assassins Creed Craving)

Bump for the first time in months.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump.

Bump!

RE: "A minute is all I need. Wait... That came out wrong." (Assassins Creed Craving)

Damned...

-sighs- So what do I do to get my thread active?

I'll play Albert Wily Protomen style for you? xD

Yes. Yes you will Boom!

In response to the title.

" Unless you don't give a good, god damn, about redemption, I know.... "
" Christ is comin'.... and so am I.... You would too, if this sexy devil caught your eye... "
" She'll suck you dry..... I know... "

Oh thank you so much for knowing this song. It's a great song and a wonderful inspiration for most of my role-plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom