Fx Any A witch looking for Roleplays - Modern Times, Medieval or Fantasy Settings

Hercynian_Witch

Meteorite
Ok. What I am looking for….

I tend to be descriptive, as well for the outer world around our characters as for their insight. I am a little bored with unrealistic sized devices and oceans of cum (maybe you can interest me if the plot and settings do make me eager). I am "with" the S/M Scene in real life, and so I love it to have elements of (heavy) Bondage, of Discipline and Dominance, and of pain and torture, even death if it is matching. ( you see, I am for a plot, not only for smut, but the smut is the topping :) ). I love longer foreplay and long-term development.

My characters are females, most of them elder, but I can also do younger adults or teens. Some of them are some kind of… "Damsel in Distress", but some are also strong and maybe in Control when Meeting your character(s). I have a little inclination for women, too, so FxF Pairings are welcome.

I do write posts of 2-3 paragraphs , but also can be very descriptive ( especially with the beginning ) or even shorter ( when there is heavy action and I want the RP to roll on).

I can promise an post for "the day after tomorrow", as sometimes I have busy days or tend to be blocked and need some time to come for an idea and to elaborate a post. Otherwise, when it is exciting and I have spare time at home, I also do post-by-post sessions (with my job I spend most of the time at homeoffice, but sometimes I have to travel to meet customers or such). When I have to leave for more then a day, I will give a message before leaving ( I really hate "ghosting away" ).

As I know that I tend to overload myself, I strictly restrain myself to a limit of three actual RPs, but of course I am open to discuss ideas and to brainstorm about.

Ok, perhaps you got an idea. If you feel we could match - let me know :) If you have an idea or special kink or plot idea, feel free to ask. I have nearly no "hard" limits, and the worst you can get is a "thanks, but not my cup of tea".

Have fun!

Anja ("Ann") - the Hercynian Witch

Back
Top Bottom