Sueshi's Spread

SueshiRoll

Moon
w a s s a - b a e ? - r e a d y - t o - r o l l ?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
original.gif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⁕ ❋ ---- t a b l e - o f - c o n t e n t s ---- ❋ ⁕

J O U R N A L - E N T R I E S ---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. - 2. - 3. - 4. - 5. - 6. - 7. - 8. - 9. - 10.

C H A R A C T E R - D I R E C T O R Y ------------------------------------------------------------
f e m i n i n e --------------------------------- m a s c u l i n e

W O R L D - M A P -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P L O T - B U N N I E S ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

P O S T - L A Y O U T S ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
T O - D O - L I S T S ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
giphy.gif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
J O U R N A L - E N T R Y - 0 1​

Sueshi rolling on in and deciding to post something in order to get the creative juices flowing.
I've been on the hunt for a good, healthy, creative place to do my roleplaying for quite a long time now.
However, it's been very difficult to find a place that is more controlled and less kiddo friendly without it being
completely overrun by smut and people having no filter when it comes to requests. But I'm going to try.

That works for people and I'm glad there's a space for others to get that out of them. But as someone who works in
adult retail and is also writing an erotica novel, I just want to write without sexual activity being the main reason for it.
Give me plot development with believable twists and turns. Give me multi-faceted characters that both tug at my
heart strings and annoy the hell out of me. I want to feel with my writing and I know erotica can be a part of that,
but I just can't do that with complete strangers on the internet. That's a very intimate part of my life and we need build
up that's believable and makes me feel okay to trust over my mental effort and my characters like that.

I dunno. I could just be getting older and am trying to grab ahold of what I found back as a teenager, that sense of
emotional escape you get in real roleplaying.

Regardless, I'm still on the hunt and I'm hoping that with time and patience, I will have found my place. Only time will
tell.

This is Sueshi rolling back on out.​
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁
𝓢𝓡

rT3hqW0.png

N A M E ---------------------- ----------- A G E ----------------------------------------------------------
Aubrey Angela Wright -------------l------------ Twenty-Two

G E N D E R ---------------- ----------- S E X U A L I T Y ---------------------------------------
Female --------------------------------------- Bisexual (but leans towards men)

H A I R ---------------------- ----------- E Y E S -------------------------------------------------------
Chocolate mid back, natural waves --------------- Light brown, almond shapes

H E I G H T ---------------- ----------- P H Y S I Q U E ------------------------------------------
5'7" ------------------------------------------ Curvy; DD Cup, soft midsection, wide hips, thick thighs.

O C C U P A T I O N --- ----------- P O W E R ----------------------------------------------------
College Student (Criminal Justice) ---------------- Sense Amplification

C U R S E ------------------- ----------- V O I C E ------------------------------------------------l---
Loss of sense ---------------------------------- Reina from FE: Fates

P E R S O N A L I T Y --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aubrey is a quiet, observant, young woman who is still pretty fresh out in the world since her nose has mostly been in
books her entire life. She smart, analytical, determined, and headstrong; all qualities she cultivated in order to become a
detective. However, she isn't great at socializing or reading social mannerisms in people. Sure, she can see their body
language and what they physically interact with, but her mind isn't the most adept at knowing social gymnastics. Or
actual gymnastics. Due to always choosing studies over physical pursuits, her constitution and her overall physical form
isn't the strongest.
Her humor is dark and sarcastic at times, sometimes self deprecating. She values friendship over everything and
unfortunately, that means she has alienated a lot of romantic options. Many men she's encountered wanted more than
friendship or didn't want to spend the time creating a friendship with someone so awkward, so her skills in romance are
practically nonexistent. She isn't a fan of romance and has become slightly jaded over it because of this, making her
goal of being a detective her one love.

B I O G R A P H Y --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aubrey was born to two normal parents. Her father was a nurse while her mother was a cop. All three of them were healthy and happy, until a Rebel attack shook the city and took Aubrey's mother out of the picture. It left the father and Aubrey devastated since she was no older than eight when it happened. Aubrey grew to hate the Rebels and rooted for the Heroes of the day, fighting to uphold peace. It was then that she dedicated herself to her school work in order to help them win the fight in her own way. It was only once she reached the young age of thirteen did she discover her power... and her curse.
Her father was on the phone, trying to find someone to watch her since her usual -her grandmother- wasn't able to make it. She shut her eyes and tried to focus all of her focus into her hearing, and was delighted and frightened to discover that she could hear more than her father's voice. She could hear the babysitter's nasally voice, the popping of grease in a skillet on the other line, the creaking of the pipes in the house, and even small electrical sparks moving across damaged wires behind the television. Too much stimulated began to overpower her and she cried for her father to help her. He came running, tried to force her to open her eyes and focus... but her power had taken away her sight to put towards her hearing.
Unsure of what the reasoning was, he took her immediately to the hospital in case there was something medically wrong. But there wasn't. She was diagnosed and asked to stay overnight for further testing.
She awoke, still blind, with strange wires and tubes sticking in her and she found herself scared until her father's hand rested in hers. Her sight only returned to her after a full twenty-four hours had passed. But the moment it did, she focused too hard on wanting to feel the reassuring touch of her father, and lost her ability to hear for the next day. After much deliberation, she was diagnosed with a Sense Amplification power that was paired with a Sensation Loss curse. And with this diagnosis, her father knew that he would have to say goodbye to one more person in his life.
He made the last week he had with her in his house a joyful one. He took off from work, took her to a local amusement park, cooked her subpar dinners, and even taught her a few defensive tactics. Last but not least, he gave her her a scrapbook belonging to her mother. It showed pictures of her and Aubrey's father's relationship, career, marriage, and family life.
Aubrey was taken to the local boarding school for "Super Children" and was sad to discover that she could no longer leave the premises without supervision... until graduation. At first, she hated it and holed herself in her room to deal with the loss of what she once knew. But after looking to the Heroes in the news, to her mother's scrapbook, and to the books she loved, she decided to work even harder than before. The years she was meant to be socializing and learning how people worked were dedicated to studying instead.
Now in college, she hadn't changed much. She loved visitation days where she could see her father, her grandmother now having passed, but she couldn't wait until she could graduate. She was so close and yet so far. She hoped that one day soon, she could take down the Rebels and make her parents proud.

Last edited:
P L O T - B U N N Y - 0 1
S U P E R - S C H O O L
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
original.gif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Eighty years ago, a strange occurrence happened. Children at the age of thirteen... could do
magic. Or at least, that's what people thought was going on. It turned out that something more
akin to super powers was occurring. People could set things on fire or freeze things or scream
at supersonic levels, etc. The world was in chaos and for awhile, those kids were quarantined
while the local powers tried to find out what to do with them. Many didn't want them running
around and possibly hurting people due to their and the children's ignorance.

So something controversial happened. They began studying these children. While they made
sure it was humane, many found it horrible due to children being taken from their homes and
families to suddenly become guinea pigs. Time went on, however, with little doing anything to
hurt these facilities. Scientists and psychologists did their best to train the children into how to
train and control their powers before releasing them into society. Many were equipped with
skills needed to excel, let alone survive, in the normal world and soon, they found themselves
climbing the ranks.

But when there is a force of good, you know that there will also be an opposing force. Those
who didn't agree with the facility and what it did to them as children began to attack the places
they considered home. This created a war between these rebels and the studied who succeeded.
They fought and before they knew it, tales of legend were created of the powered "heroes and
villains."

Ah, but that was a very long time ago now. Studies are still ongoing, seeing as the rebels never
found a way to truly undermine them. And after the last twenty years, their activity as ceased.
Meanwhile, though, they have changed these facilities into boarding schools in order to help
appeal to those they may have missed and to parents who were on the fence of admitting their
children.

And this strange phenomenon has evolved yet again. The last generation seems to have a
drawback along with their power. While the Originals were just gifted, the Currents now have a
"Curse" that is connected to their Power. For instance, one student who could set things on fire
had an undeniable compulsion to set himself on fire afterwards. Because of this, more studies
were needed and the government created a college to further the studies of these students
while also allowing them to gather more skill sets for the "real world."

Tensions are rising outside and inside of the universities, though. Now adults with side jobs,
intense studies, manipulating media, interactions with tons of their peers regardless of
similarities or lack thereof, their opinion of these facilities start to diverge. Because of this, super
fights are starting to be reported at night all around the city.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

qV89oKF.png

FzNhcPl.png

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════​
- 𝐅 𝐔 𝐋 𝐋 - 𝐍 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 --------- Camilla LaRosa Gonzalez
- 𝐍 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊 𝐍 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 ( 𝐒 ) ------ Milla, Rosa, Rose
- 𝐘 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒 - 𝐎 𝐅 - 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 --- Twenty-five
- 𝐁 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘 ----------- The dead center of Summer
- 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 ---l-------l---- Female
- 𝐒 𝐄 𝐗 𝐔 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐘 ---l------ Pansexual
- 𝐇 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 --------l------- 5'3"
- 𝐏 𝐇 𝐘 𝐒 𝐈 𝐐 𝐔 𝐄 ----l------- Small torso, wide hips and thighs
- 𝐇 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑 - 𝐂 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐑 -ll----- Platinum blonde
- 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 - 𝐂 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐑 ----l----- Golden brown
- 𝐒 𝐊 𝐈 𝐍 - 𝐂 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐑 --l----- Rosy tan
- 𝐒 𝐂 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒 ----------------l-- One down her left eye, which she covers, and minor ones on her limbs.
- 𝐓 𝐀 𝐓 𝐓 𝐎 𝐎 𝐒 -------ll----- None
- 𝐏 𝐈 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒 -------l--- Just one in each earlobe
- 𝐕 𝐎 𝐈 𝐂 𝐄 ------------l------ Edelgard Von Hresvelg from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐑 𝐎 𝐁 𝐄 ------l--- ₁. ₂. ₃. ₄. ₅. ₆. ₇. ₈. ₉. ₁₀.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════​
7pz0wuM.png

- 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐘 ----- Ambitious, stubborn, bratty, refined, sarcastic, secretly soft and good natured
- 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 ------------------- Hot tea (mint or chamomile), chocolate, historical clothing, horror literature,
----------------------------------l flowers, historical architecture, expensive fabrics, rainy days, and dancing
- 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 - 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐒----- Horses, rabbits, cats, children, leather, jewelry, and feeling important
- 𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 --------ll---- Greasy food, her family, feeling vulnerable, feeling stupid, and hurting others
- 𝐅 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒 --------------l---- Dying alone, going fully blind, being forgotten, drowning, and being used by everyone
- 𝐒 𝐊 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 ------------ll---- Sewing, gymnastics, cooking, reading people, and ballroom dancing
- 𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐖 𝐒 -------------l---- Organization (outside of work), judgmental, expressing true self, and easily flattered
BAQfIVh.png

- 𝐅 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 - 𝐒 𝐓 𝐘 𝐋 𝐄 ------ll---- Prioritizes speed and flexibility over strength
- 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐖 𝐄 𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 ---- Rosencrantz, her scissor blade
- 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐃 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘 - 𝐖 𝐄 𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 ---- Guildenstern, her buckler
- 𝐀 𝐑 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 ------------------------l---- | x | x | x | x |
- 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐆 𝐓 𝐇 ( 𝐒 ) -----------l------ Flexible, quick, observant, not easily psyched out
- 𝐖 𝐄 𝐀 𝐊 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 𝐄 𝐒 ------------------ "Blind" on her left side, from above, and from below. Isn't physically strong
86C0bmL.png

- 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐋 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 --l--------- "Somnus" from Final Fantasy XV
- 𝐁 𝐀 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 -------------- "They Who Govern Reason" from Octopath Traveler
- 𝐒 𝐀 𝐃 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 ------------ "And I'm Here" by Kim Hyun Hee
- 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 --------- "내 사랑 (My Love)" by Lee Hi
1i8PcDR.png

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════​
- ...a man and a woman fell in love. Well, a woman fell in love and the man found the arrangement to be advantageous to his position for his image, so he agreed to marry her. So after many dates of fake and real smiles,
- Alejandro Rodriguez married Hilda Gonzalez. Seeing as both families came from a decent amount of money, the wedding was a pretty big deal locally and with the entire city's upper class being invited, it was the wedding
- of the year (some even say decade). And as a few years went on, they kept their image of the loving couple well managed. Everyone believed the young ones, him being twenty-six and her being nineteen at the time of
- marriage, were just the epitome of romance.
- But under wraps, Alejandro was actually in training to take over his uncle's position and the image boost only furthered his social standing to cover his involvement. His uncle was getting older and though the
- organization he was the head over had a small council to guide him, the old man was making mistakes. It was beginning to cost the organization and he was well aware of the talks of "removing" him. So he began rushing
- his nephew's rise in the organization so as to save his own life while also keeping the family in power. Alejandro, once he was privy to this knowledge at the age of eighteen, was fully committed. He didn't love Hilda, but
- she was beautiful, wealthy, and well loved in the local community. And marrying her proved to his uncle, he was willing to do what he needed to.
- But on his second quest for the organization, one to steal documents from a man plotting to reveal the organization's secrets, he messed up. It wasn't terrible enough to get "removed" but it was enough to place him on
- a period of "probation." He was almost caught and rumors began circulating about him doing strange things in the night. So to quell the negativity around him and to regain the respect of the small council, he got Hilda
- pregnant.
- Hilda, at the age of twenty-four, had grown to realize her husband didn't truly love her and had become quite jaded. So when she was able to have a beautiful daughter, or anything that loved her back, she poured her
- love into her. The fact that she was such a loving mother, seeing as many richer and nobler people used wet nurses instead, only boosted Alejandro's image. It showed how "close" the family was and he praised her in the
- best way he could. He showed affection to her whenever she "required" it.
- Ah, but back to our heroine. Camilla LaRosa Rodriguez was born to a wonderful and loving mother who had a strange relation with a man she was meant to call father. Her mother bathed, fed/nursed, cuddled, and
- everything needed for a healthy relationship to thrive between them. Her mother taught her to read, to sew, to dance, to brew various teas, and made sure she had a good educator when she came of age. Camilla was
- lucky to be brought up by someone who had seen enough pain to know how important love and compassion were and she began to hold those ideals within her as well.
- Alejandro was absent most of her childhood but began taking interest in her as she grew older, seeing another opportunity for both his image and his organization. Rather than wait until she came of age, he told her of
- what he did at the young age of twelve. It was controversial at best, but the small council was convinced that their youngest leader in history was aware of what he was doing. He began scheduling his daughter
- lessons in order to train her form to become more flexible, stealthier, and graceful enough to seduce the eyes. She didn't quite understand why he wanted her to do these things, but since her father finally
- took an interest in her, she found herself unable to say no.
- As she grew, he placed her through combat training, taught her how to deceive those she needed to in order to get information, the quickest way to kill an unsuspecting enemy without alerting those around her (to
- her chagrin), and how to use men's attraction against them. All of this was meant to be hidden from her mother. But at the age of eighteen, her first mission was given to her. She was still a virgin, seeing as her father
- kept her away from "undesirables" while she was in training, and her mission was to seduce a man to get precious information out of him. She refused. Her father reprimanded and punished her the only way he knew, he
- gave her to a man who was in charge of punishing his men. Sadly, he took it too far. When the young girl's mouth went off and angered the man, he decided to take something from her so she could "see" how things worked
- around there.
- She didn't lose her eye, thankfully. But she did have a horrible scar that went across her eye and her vision in it was damaged irreversibly. There was no hiding it at this point. Her mother was livid and went directly
- to Alejandro while Camilla recovered. Furniture had been broken, both of them were physically exerted on the other, but in the end, Hilda's spirit was broken. She had threatened to leave with Camilla, only for Alejandro
- to place them under house arrest. He threatened that if they left, he would "remove" them as well.
- Camilla, after realizing her and her mother's predicament, knew how little power they had. The organization he was over was an information trading one and no matter where they went, he could hunt them down. Not
- wanting her mother to be stuck inside of the rest of their lives, she agreed to work for her father again. He commended her on making the correct decision and as a "gift" to cover the ugly scar on her face, he gifted her an eye
- patch with a resin created rose over it. For his "Rosa." It was light enough to hide most of the scar, but transparent enough for her to see through (though it was foggy at best). This way, she still had her depth perception and
- it wouldn't stop her from working.
- She went on a few missions after that, in hopes of freeing her mother, and subsequently, learned many things. She learned things about local nobles, local commoners, the human body, and most importantly, the world around
- her. It wasn't the bright and happy place her mother brought her to believe it was. It was much, much darker.
- From age eighteen to age twenty-three, Camilla poured herself into her work and soon, the small council was patting the back of her father. Though it was "rocky" at first, they saw his vision now. So they decided to give her
- a bigger mission. They gave her an undercover job as a historian in training. They wanted her to find a lost ruin that held possible wealth and royal ties to someone they didn't want in power. And the only way to do that,
- was to assist one of the best historians they knew. So they placed her under his nose and pushed her to get top marks so that he would take a shine to her. The closer she got, the better chances she had of finding it.
- Little did she know that this mission would turn into so much more.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════​

Last edited:
UDKcJkj.png
❝ 𝓐 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮'𝓼 𝓡𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷.

JchSW39.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est. In massa tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium. In ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus. Vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet. Et netus et malesuada fames ac. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo.

Ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla. Odio euismod lacinia at quis risus sed vulputate odio ut. Etiam sit amet nisl purus. Porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue. Diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed. Est ultricies integer quis auctor elit. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et.

sPqNYyw.png

Back
Top Bottom