Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Michael is searching for a new "Caregiver”

I am interested in a “unique” role-play. The idea would be my character, Michael, would be in his 30s, but would have a physical disability, such as Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, etc. My character has always been extremely intelligent and is a graphic artist now, does everything on his computer at home with all this cool technology because now, in his 30s, he can’t move many parts of his body because the muscle disease has worsened over the years. He needs someone to help him with everything, eating, dressing, bathroom stuff, everything. His independent personality and outlook on life is so contagious that people just gravitate to him, including women, never letting his physical disability prevent him from enjoying life. Even though he can’t move, he can feel everything and everything “works”.

Your character would be a friend/nurse/some type of caregiver that volunteers/gets a job caring for Michael and helping him out. The relationship starts out strictly as a business relationship, but after a while, they start to grow more fond of each other and it turns into something more…

If you think you might be interested in seeing how this could play out, please message me!

Michael

Back
Top Bottom