Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and Maid (Akuma and Foxxy_Mama)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Jasmine cooked her wonderful Master breakfast. She had everything on a tray, including the food that she finished cooking. She didnt wear a maids outfit but wore a sexy pink lingerie dress that her Master approved of when he first took her on as his maid. She loves being his maid and wearing what he wants her to wear. She picks up the tray and walks up the stairs, walks down the hall towards his room. She slips into his room and walks over to his bed, sets the tray down on the night stand. "Good Morning Master." She says to him softly as she softly shakes him awake just in case he didnt hear her talk to him.

Viper woke up slowly with a groan he looked at his fox girl."Well You seem to be in a happy mood...Did something good happen while I slept?"He asked as he looked at the tray and brought it over to himself. He really couldn't understand how she could be so happy with him. It was odd for a pet of his to be this happy with how he abused and yelled at. He just didn't know but that didn't stop her from pleasing him reguardless."Did you do all of your chores before nine Jasmine?"He asked.

"Yes, Master." She says to him softly as she just stood there watching him eat. The only reason that makes her happy was waking him up and watch him eat the food she cooks for him. "Is there anything you wish for after breakfast, Master?" She asked him softly as she just watches him as she stands there waiting for him to give her an order.

He looked at her as he finished up his breakfeast."Well how about you climb in bed with your master and sleep with me for a couple hours."He said."Cause I don'tfeel like getting up right now."He said."So Just slip into the bed right next to me my pet and we can go back to sleep...Oh and get rid of them cloths so you don't ruin them when you sleep with me."He said and slid back down into bed after he placed the tray on the desk. He was tired and didn't have to do anything till later in the afternoon. Sleep was a top concern right now.

"As you wish, Master." She says to him softly and starts taking off her clothes. She pulled the stockings off that matched her lingerie dress that he makes her wear around the house and slips out of the heels she wears as well. Once she was fully naked she climbed into the bed and laid down next to him. She pulls her head to the other side of her shoulder so she could lay her head down next to his head as she lays next to him.

He smiled at her."Good girl."He said."such a foxy maid and yet she's not a foxy girl after all."He said."Hmmm After a little more sleep go fetch your collar and leash we are going to a walk."He said and turned to her and put his arms around her slim frame.

"Of course, Master." She says to him softly and snuggles up against his body as he wraps his arms around her perfect frame of a body.

Back
Top Bottom