Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for futa fun

Lillet666

Planetoid
my name is lillet and i am looking for some futa fun. Looking for a dom or someone into non con to play a futa for my female character

So who am I

I have been rping for 12 years and have done a lot on those years. My fav type of rp is dark. I have done so may sweet innocent romances i am bored. What i am looking for is some non con rough sex. I love one shots and longer master slave rps.

Kinks
Bondage
Non con
Incest
Orgasm denial
Double penetration
Teasing (espically against her will)
Big cocks
Rough sex (seriously pound the shit out of her)

Turn offs
Lots of cum (dont mind it dont need to read about it)
Scat
Vore
Extreme himulation
Oral after intercourse
Pregancy and breeding

Interested send me a pm

So ideas

ok so I had an idea I would like to try I am looking for someone to play a futa for this one. Yc a succubus futa is looking for a new slave Mc has been in the slave pits for a while no one wants her. YC sees MC and sees the potential in her and buys her.

The second is a non con idea so a duchess is riding and jer carrage wheel breaks Mc home is close so my father fixes the duchesses wheel. The duchess takes a liking to mc and offers her a job as her serving girl. Little does mc know that the duchess jas a little something extra and wants to use it on Mc i had hopes for a careage scene maybe even some gang banging

If none of these catch your intrest but i have send me a pm we can plan something out

Back
Top Bottom