Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Do you want to get abused, spit on, and be thankful for it?

Arkhyrion

Meteorite
I have a deep-seated need to cause suffering and inflict pain. This has been a long internal conflict of mine; I am an empath at heart, I do care about people. A dark part of me relishes in raw torment, however. Physical torment, yes, but emotional torment especially. While I am not personally mirthless, I am here to explore my darker nature.

Outside of branding, I dislike causing permanent physical damage. While I do want to break my toys, they still need to be worth putting on display.

My schedule is somewhat unpredictable. Some days I will be able to manage multiple replies, some days I won't be able to get in one. Don't be afraid to poke me in any case, but I will try to get through at least one response a week for you.

About my characters My characters are generally tall, strong, straight, Caucasian, male. If playing multiple characters, I will generally play said male plus a number of females in sexual activities, rather than multiple 'main' males. I am greedy by nature. My characters are always dominant in some fashion. The specific relationship may vary, but they will expect submission.

About You

I am looking for submissive women with varied interests, or people who can engage as such. This can be anything, really - I do enjoy listening to a girl geek out about something. Bonus points if we find creative ways to combine it with abuse.

What I am seeking in partner characters Women who are of a mindset to eventually submit, even if they fight for independence or hunt for ways to rebel. Physically healthy, but I genuinely have no preference for ethnicity or coloration in my partners. 'Interracial' is fine accordingly, though it would be white male based pairings, usually.

I prefer to play against multiple female characters in story scenes, though I can play multiples as well.

Story Prompts

To come later. In the mean time, feel free to introduce yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom