Kamala's Roleplay Dos and Don'ts (and other roleplay related things)

Kamala-Chan

Meteorite
Hello hello! I think it's time I get a post out to give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for, what I will, and what I won't do! This should make things a bit easier until I can get a request out or begin my own searches~.

To start, here are some of the things that I wouldn't mind receiving a request for. I'll start with the non-fandom things and general stuff. I'm not against any gender pairings so yaoi, yuri, straight, trans, something's gotta go somewhere so it's all good to me. I love a good build up to the and a good bit of fluff in-between encounters so don't be afraid to take things slow. I don't mind if there's more to the story as a whole to the roleplay. If we end up fighting demons then I'm all for fighting for that Smokin' Sexy Style! Hehe, Devil May Cry joke there~. No? *A-ahem* Incest is a bit of a gray area for me but I'm okay with sibling and cousin if done tastefully. I don't mind being Dom or Sub, but I want my partner to let me know if I go a bit too far. Its about us both, so let's have fun with it!

As for Fandom works, I probably won't type out a full list of anime, manga, gaming, and Marvel series I enjoy but I'll give a bit to start and comment the rest If that's okay! Starting with anime and Manga, My Hero Academia, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, D.Gray-man, One Piece, Bleach, Tiger & Bunny, and Naruto just to name the ones most likely to catch attention. Moving on to games, Persona, Blazblue, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Mario, Pokemon (trainers or civilians only please), Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Rainbow Six Siege, Corpse Party, and Parasite Eve. Lastly, my favorite part, the comics! I've explored the Spiderverse quite a bit so the series that I'm willing to work with Spider-Gwen/Ghost Spider, Renew your vows, Silk, Spider girl, and Spider Woman. Outside of the spiders, Theres The all-new Wolverine/X-23, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Ironheart, The Champions, The Uncanny X-Men, and Marvel Rising just to name what I got off the top of my nerdy little head. I'm a fangirl what can I say? Lot of stuff.

**Bolds are favorites**

A few mentions for fandoms though are RWBY, Steven Universe, Zelda, and Dragon Ball are usual for specific ships but RWBY has some wiggle room with OCs.

Ready for the Don'ts? Cause this is getting a bit longer than I thought. So, I'm not a fan of anything non-consenting unless there can be pleasure behind it. Rape for the sake of Rape just isn't okay for me. Any sort of death or murder that isn't story related and develops character, Gore is not a turn on so if someone gets hurt, let's be a bit mindful. God modding is a no no, and so is first person. I'm sorry if that's picky, but I'd like to have some control and I'd definitely like third person to be a middle ground. Not much of a fan of generic vampire or werewolf stuff. Seems a bit over done to me. One liners and long disappearances without any word or just rude. If you can't think of anything to say, it's okay, just let me know and we can slow down a bit or shorten together. If you have to go or can't be around for awhile, let me know! It's all about courtesy and respect that we both are agreeing to work together and create something.

Phew! I hope that didn't put you all to sleep. If so, enjoy the rest, we all need it. Thank you for reading, and I hope we can make something great, or at the least, be friends! Comments are welcomed so let me know what you think. Please be nice ^^; my heart cant take the Gordon Ramsey Insults. (Unless they're hilarious)

Bye~.

ac5371518c0e19bd5fb6062b8e72095c013fa81ev2_hq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom