Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New School Day

Cerberus

Pulsar
James Longfellow was looking over candidates to bring as new teaches to the school and whom he would allow to let their students in. He looked over the notices and nodded then had the drafts written up and sent to all teachers that if they wanted to teach as this new, better equipped school they would have to have a one on one interview with the principal. "Hmm I wonder who will show up." He filed all the paper work away and started to walk the halls. stopping those who were running and giving nods to teachers as he kept his eyes open for those he personally wanted to see in the interview. He also wanted to hand deliver one of the notes to one of the teachers that he thought would make it and would be easy to make her agree to his terms. He knew that Fisk was Ms. Black's son. He had already gotten in trouble a few times and this school had ways to help deal with troubled students. He knocked on Ms.Black's door and walked in.

Ms. Black was a fairly young woman, She'd started her teaching career early, and had had her son early. She had black hair, and emerald green eyes. Her dress was tight against her body. She glanced towards principal Longfellow as he entered. "Hello Mr.Longfellow." She stated with a smile as she stopped grading papers. "Is there something I can do for you?" she asked.

James looked at Ms.Black then nodded. "as you are aware we are holding interviews for the new school. Pay is a little better but there are far better things for teachers and students alike." He cast a glance at Fisk before looking back at Ms.Black. "Many are going to have the interview with me and I would like to hand the invitation to you to interview for a new position at the new school." He walked over to her and handed her the paper that said where and when. He ave a slight nod before walking out of the classroom and back to his office. He knew already 2 would be working there since he got the blackmail on them but he had a whole bunch of things to be used.

Ms. Black took the paper from her boss as she began to read over it. "Thank you, I'll be sure to look into it." She told him. She had not had any intentions of leaving the school that she was currently working at, she was happy with the pay here, and she liked how close to home this school building was. She turned her attention to the paper she'd been handed.

Fisk watched his mother and shook his ehad but he really didn't care one bit. He even slacked off in her class as was well known for all kinds of acts. some that could of gotten him thrown out of school and his mother fired but Principal longfellow always took pitty on the two and never pressed any heavy actions beside some detentions that he was forced to go to. He yawned and just sat back half reading the pages they were supposed to read and half day dreaming.

Ms. Black read over the page before setting it down. She looked towards her son before she looked towards the door. "Fisk, I'm thinking about maybe getting an interview for the new school." She commented. "I think that it might do you some good to get a change of scenery, and maybe the new teachers there will be able to keep you in check." she told him. She knew that she was horrible at getting him to work in school, and was hopeful that maybe someday a teacher would come along and get him to actually work.

Fisk just looked at his mother then shrugged. "If you think thats whats needed go for it." He laughed at her comment thinking that some teacher could get him to do his work but little did he know that the teacher who could get him to do his work would be his own mother. The bell rang and it let the students go. Fisk knew he had to wait around so he headed out to the old tree and laid against it.

Ms. Black decided to see Mr.Longfellow after class, She figured she'd just get the interviewing over with so that she could go along with her day. She headed towards his office, tucking the paper he'd given her into her jacket pocket as she walked. She glanced at the familiar hallways as she walked. She was hopeful that maybe the change would really be useful. She knocked on Mr. Longfellow's door once she got into the main office.

Mr.Longfellow heard her knock on the door as she came to the office. "Its open." He sat at his desk looking through a few files on students and teachers before he started to put the papers away. "Ah miss Black its good of you to come in and take me up on the offer. The new School will have some good advantages for your teaching. Better supplies, smaller class sizes so that teachers can help students and I know Fisk is still having problems so we have ways there to help him out as well."

"Yes, I read that in your letter. I'm really looking forward to helping Fisk. I want a better future than what I can teach him." She explained as she entered the office and shut the door after herself. "I also think that a new change of scenery will maybe help him study better as well." She admitted. "I'm also happy to hear about the smaller classes, I love helping my students." She pointed out.

Mr.Longfellow nodded. what Ms. Black didn't know is that the door locked behind her and that everyone was leaving. "Now this school is special and has different rules. Now for Teachers with children as students or those that dont have to give up something to have their children enrolled and Ms.Black Fisk is one of the worse. Now there have been times when I could of easily turned him over to the police but I chose not to. so for what you are giving up will be you. You'll become my slave."

Ms.Black's eyes widened as she stepped back towards the door. "but sir..." She began. "That's a little... Demanding." She tried to reason as her body tensed and she grabbed a hold of the door and tried to open it. She blinked as she looked towards the door and looked back at Mr.Longfellow her eyes widened even more as she looked back at the door. "what's going on? Is this some joke?" she asked him.

Mr.Longfellow got up and pinned ms.Black against the door. "No it isnt. Now you can either fight and loose all opertunity and have charges brought up against Fisk or you can submit." He watched her before running a hand up along her sides then to the edge of her dress starting to slide his hand up under her dress.

Ms. Black tensed even more as she felt him press against her. She glanced about uneasily. Struggling at first, but upon hearing about the charges against Fisk, she stopped her struggling as she looked downward towards the ground. She do badly wanted Fisk to do well in school...

Mr.Longfellow watched her as he slipped his hand up under her dress. his other hand ran through her hair then against her cheek. "well what shall it be Ms.Black?"

Back
Top Bottom