Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Let's have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bluemooners, welcome to my little deviant corner of lewd, sexually literally fun. My name is Zoe, long time role player who really knows how to get your motor revealing if you know what I mean. To let you know a little about what to expect from me and what I am looking for in a partner...

1. Two to three paragraphs per post, both me and you. I use to do the really long posts but it is hard for me to find time to write out a post that size right now.
2. Someone who is available nearly daily so the play does not lose steam. Weekends maybe difficult for me, I tend to stay busy then but through the week I am always on.
3. I will be on early mornings to mid-afternoon, eastern standard time.
4. Threads and PMs are my favorite forms to roleplay on. I do not roleplay on Discord.
5. I enjoy light hearted plays, with a more dub-con to consensual feel. My characters may pretend they hate it or struggle, but deep down they do not.
6. My roleplays are all superheroine based plays verse a villain or villainess. I do not mind adding elements of their alter ego, but I do not enjoy teaming up with another hero or heroine.
7. I have an f-list, please respect my kinks but also feel free to ask if something is not covered or if you have an idea.
8. I love my heroine being placed into sexy traps she has to escape from before her mind is broken or worse.
9. I like the flow of my stories to be a)Introduction to the villain and their plan which catches the attention of the heroine. b) Heroine tries to stop villain but ends up captured by multiple means: trapped, defeated in battle, black mailed, etc... c)Heroine suffers for her defeat and has to escape from a sexy trap meant to ruin her for good. d)After heroine escapes, she tracks down villain and wins the day.
10. Other possible endings are, though rare I'll agree to them without a valid reason; death from sexually exhaustion or some other sexual means. Mind broken from too many orgasms. Becomes a sex addicted and must detox from her condition.

I know you have read this and now are wondering what kinds of traps and devices a heroine can be placed through. A few examples would be a powerful vibrator bondage, a vibrating spanish donkey torture, a clit licking or fucking machine, a massive pussy stretching cock, a sexual assassination, or massive gang bang.

Now, let's meet the heroines and some ideas for the plays I have in mind for each, plus a hint at the real character they rip off.

The Alien... (Supergirl)
a) She is a princess from an alien planet who escapes to Earth after an evil warlord takes over her planet. The warlord wants her as a concubine, sending his loyal servant to collect her.
b) A general from her home world, possibly her husband or lover, comes searching for her. Upon discovering her, realises Earth is a perfect place to rebuild their kingdom.
c) A scientist, who hates or desires our heroine, creates a beast or machine that is meant for one purpose only; her sexual destruction, while leaving a path of devastation in its wake.

The Goddess... (Wonder Woman)
a) Athena falls to Earth after Olympus is destroyed. She seeks out to collect Olympian artifacts but when a terrorist group come to take the weapons of the Olympians from her, she must protect the world as a heroine.
b) Ares manages to escape the afterlife, and returns to Earth seeking to take over the world and rule it with an iron fist. Athena must stop him, or else.
c) When the Titan king is set free, he goes on a destructive rampage hunting and destroying all remaining Olympians. With Zeus believed dead, Athena is the most powerful one left to stop him.

The Soldier... (Captain America)
a) Her father develops a super soldier serum, and a Soviet loyalist desires it to create super soldiers to reclaim the Soviet Union.
b) When her boyfriend is turned into a brain washed super soldier out to sexually destroy all female politicians, she must race to stop him.
c) A terrorist organization has gained political power, and they seek to turn our country into a communist nation. She must become an outlaw to stop them.

The Detective... (Batgirl)
a) She is a detective whose partner was killed by a mobster and she seeks to bring the mobster down, once she proves who hides behind the monster's mask.
b) The mob hires a lunatic to kill the detective, but the lunatic has no loyalty and only wants to see the world burn.
c) Tracking down a kidnapping ring gets her captured and forced to play a female slavery games much like the Hunger Games.

The Starlet... (Captain Marvel)
a) She is an actress who cheats on her scientist lover. When her lover finds out, he locks her inside a chamber and floods her body with nuclear energy before going after the man she was fucking.
b) A fan is obsessed with her and will do anything to be with her, even turning themselves into her or turning the world against her.
c) When someone or something drains her of her powers, she is forced to live weakly as she watches them use her powers for evil. Hopefully they will return and she can put a stop to them.

The Speedster... (Flash)
a) She gains her powers when a terminator like character travels from the future to kill her and her best friends who become tyrants in a post-apocalyptic future.
b) When a science lab explodes, it floods her town with dark energy that gives people super powers, including a small team of criminals.
c) When another speedster arrives, they will do anything to become faster. Like a vampire, they want to drain our heroine of her velocity particles.

The Queen... (Aquaman)
a) She is the wife of Atlantis' king, whom forced her to marry him. She tries to protect the dry land from her husband's uncontrolled anger and hatred.
b) A mortal enemy from the dry land seeks to destroy Atlantis and the beautiful woman whom leads them.
c) An ancient beings returns and desires the throne and the Queen, but he is a tyrant who wishes to make slaves out of the ocean's people.

The Native... (Green Lantern)
a) She was raised to connect with the spirit world, but lives on a distant planet. When aliens arrive seeking this power, she must protect her people from them.
b) When a rebellion among her people rises, she must defend the weak against those who wish to bring death and destruction upon them.
c) When a deadly creature from the spirit world escapes, it begins to transform all life it encounters into mindless zombies and she must stop it before it drains the spirit world of all its power.

The Genius... (Ironman)
a) She becomes a heroine after a terrorist group kidnaps the board of her multi billion dollar company. She creates a suit and gadgets to save them but her suit becomes an object of need by the terrorists.
b) When a former business rival manages to create a suit more powerful than her's, he seeks a corporate takeover at any cost.
c) Seeking to create a peace keeping army of androids, she accidentally creates one that wants to save the world by killing humanity.

The Sorceress... (Thor)
a) She gains her powers after Thor's hammer falls to Earth following Ragnorok. However, not all of the Asgardians died in the battle and they want the powers she gains.
b) Somehow she is taken to the remains of Asgard, where creatures seek to use her as an engine to power their fleet of warships for galactic domination.
c) When a random planet is destroyed, she investigates to find Surtur had burnt it down much like Asgard but she is attacked by a demon who serves as a harold to select which planets he will attack and suck all life from using his flaming sword.

As for the villains, I am perfectly fine with them being any color, race, species, gender, etc...

So hopefully you'll message me and we can enjoy each other's company. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom