Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Furry Lovin'

Milan Atizia

Banned
Banished
Aloha! Just wanted to put my request thread out there quickly and see if anyone was interested in discussing some roleplays at some point. I don't really want to share too much about myself, as I'm mostly just looking for this to be a short reprieve from my busy life, but I will say that I cannot guarantee any consistent replies on my end. Some days I might just rapid fire non-stop for hours, some weeks I won't be around, my schedule is constantly changing so I can't make any promises.

That said, I've rped a lot in the past and I might be a bit rusty, hopefully you won't hold that against me! Finally, I should note the kinds of things I'm looking for:
-A few partners who are able to deal with my crazy schedule. Hopefully you're more active than I am, so those times I can spend hours rping, we will be able to back and forth for awhile!
-Most typically it would be between 9 pm -1 am EST, so if this fits your typical times on, even better!
-Plenty of story and smut!
-PMs only. I'd like to keep all the rp in one place and I'm not fond about going off to other sites and stuff, sorry!
-Substance. Like I said, I like plenty of story and smut, and that's just not possible to get in two sentences. I don't like sounding like a grammar nazi, but I've given short replies a chance, and it just ruins the rp for me. I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs myself on average, so hopefully you'll be able to mirror me!

In terms of Kinks and Limits and such, feel free to see my F-list!

Just so you have a bit of an idea as to what I'm looking for, I'll make a couple rough ideas (maybe develop them a bit).

Due to popular demand, I've decided to no longer start any new rps with some of my listed plots, and they will be labeled as (TAKEN). I'll keep them here to give you ideas and for the sake of keeping them open to read.

Furry Rape Alley (TAKEN)
The setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. YC is a human male (physical features up to you) who was raised to believe that humans are the superior species. Given his state in life, either being unemployed and living in a hole in the wall or perhaps crashing at a friend's place, or having a crappy, low paying job and living in a rundown abode, life is hard for YC and it has made him bitter. To the point that he feels the world owes him.

He turns an alley, not too far from where he lives, into his hunting grounds. While attached to a major avenue, it is just secluded enough to allow him to capture potential victims and use them right then and there, leaving the violated furry females for some unfortunate soul to find and report. As a result, the local furry population call it the "Rape Alley" and lone females are heavily discouraged from using that particular alley. Despite how infamous it is and the fact that police patrols in the area are ramping up, YC is able to elude justice, building his victim count ever higher. After all, young furry girls always think it'll never happen to them, and some women would rather save the twenty minute walk around, so it isn't as if the victims will be slowing any time soon...
Example Picture (NSFW!!!)

Nothing is Impossible (TAKEN)
The setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. It is common knowledge that humans and anthros are physically incompatible when it comes to procreating. But YC thinks it's because no human has ever tried hard enough. No human man has ever been obsessed enough with furrykind like he has to test out his theory... until now.

All he needs is a small, enclosed place to use as a sex dungeon, some equipment for his potential mate, and of course, a mate. However, he's a bit of a shut in and barely has any human friends or family, let alone any furries, who tend to only socialize when they have to. That's fine though, because his mate doesn't have to be willing. She just has to take it.
Example Picture (NSFW!!!)

The Order of Things (TAKEN)
This setting is a medieval (potentially fantasy) world, with a mixed population of humans and anthros. Humans are the dominant species, having proven their merits over their furry counterparts centuries before during the Species Wars, in which every furry kingdom and empire fell. As a result, modern anthros are little more than slaves or servants, often used for menial labor, as expendable soldiers, as sexual tokens, etc.

YC is the son of a small time noble who lords over a semi-secluded village. Like all humans of some wealth, YC's father has a number of furries in his employ, and now that he is of age, he should start learning the ropes.

Rooming with a Psycho (TAKEN)
The setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. Humans and anthros are merely just two separate races, living in relative harmony. Overall, at least.

MC lives in a small apartment and when her roommate moves out, she puts out an ad for a new one. Lucky her, YC is quick to respond and soon enough, he moves in with her. Obviously, a guy and a girl living together, even if it's of separate species, can be pretty awkward. After all, MC tends to be a bit careless about walking around without her pants on, getting changed with her bedroom door open, mixing the laundry together, things like that.

While YC comes off a either timid or even skiddish, MC seems perfectly fine with the arrangement. Hell, when she catches him going through her underwear drawer when she gets home from work, her reaction is rather positive. Not to mention the fact that he finds quite a nice bdsm collection in her closet. Oh yes, she is quite the kinky one. Too bad she doesn't realize that it's all a facade. In truth, he is a serial rapist of furry women, though he had to move out of his last town when he was nearly caught. His mistake? He wasn't very good at securing his victims. What a coincidence!

Clerical Error (TAKEN)
This setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. Humans and anthros are merely just two separate races, living in relative harmony, though they don't tend to mesh together too often and mostly segregate themselves.

YC is a high school transfer student, though due to a cleric error, has been sent to an all furry school instead. MC is one of the students there alongside yours, though I'm open to playing more girls (any guys I may play would be secondary characters; you're open to play the guys if you'd like!). It would explore the interactions of a single human boy stuck among a whole society of his anthro peers.

Example Picture
Some alterations we can make to this story include but are not limited to:
-Rather than a regular school, it's an all furry girls school, making the error even odder
-MC is a furry girl who is accidentally transferred to a human school/all boy human school
-Rather than a school, YC is the new manager of an office floor, which happens to be all furries
-Same as above, but MC is the new manager of a floor of all humans

Down at the Club (TAKEN)
This setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. Humans and anthros are merely just two separate races, though society is not equal. Only recently has furrykind been gaining rights, and still, the balance of wealth and power is extremely lopsided in the humans' favor.

Anthros have a rough living, pretty much universally being at the bottom of the food chain compared to humans. As a result, most furry families are, at best, in the lower middle class, though a good portion live in hardship or even squalor. Humans continue to exploit their advantage over them with such things as furry bondage clubs, where human men (and some ladies) can come on down and have a grand old time using and abusing the furry girls (and sometimes guys) there.

Considering how little most jobs for furries pay, placing oneself at the club's behest offers just enough to entice plenty of local young women and high school girls to partake.
Example Picture (NSFW)
Example Picture (NSFW)
Example Picture (NSFW)
Example Picture (NSFW)

Sleep Obsession (TAKEN)
This setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros, who are essentially treated as another race. Humans and anthros are merely just two separate races, living in relative harmony. Overall, at least.

YC is a landlord who has been obsessed about finding a furry girl to be his partner. Of course, he hasn't had any luck, being a human and all, and particularly for the creepy way he tends to look and act. All of his tenants are humans, though a spot just opened up and, to his surprise, an actual anthro girl is interested in the room! MC got a job nearby and could really use an apartment that's both affordable, and close, and the apartment YC offers is more than adequate!

Still, now that he's found a new target of his emotions, it's time to put his other obsessions into practice, which include but are not limited to:
-installing hidden cameras in her apartment
-letting himself in while she's not home, just to go through her stuff
-watching her sleep; eventually groping her while she sleeps; fucking her in her sleep at some point

When his obsession with observing her in her sleep becomes too much to handle, he starts to use a variety of means to ensure she stays that way. Whether it's drugging her food and drinks with sleeping pills, slipping a chloroformed mask over her while she sleeps, or even gets to the point that he physically attacks her and knocks her out, he'd grow more and more obsessed and thereby, more and more desperate.

Indulging Too Hard (TAKEN)
This setting is a modern world, not unlike our own, though the population is composed of both humans and anthros. However, humans have long dominated furrykind, and to the modern day, they are considered little more than pets that can perform menial tasks, but also be used to their masters' content.

YC is a relatively young guy (probably early to mid 20s) who has never had a furry of his own. He couldn't afford one of his own and his family didn't trust furrykind enough to get one. As a result, he's been pent up since his sexual awakening, unable to even get himself a girlfriend either.

After several years of saving up, however, he's able to afford a basic furry girl and brings her home. While at first awkward and not really knowing what to do, he grows frustrated when she doesn't perform any sexual advances toward him. And when she refuses his direct orders, he explodes, forcing himself on her hard. Their relationship quickly becomes one of abuse and misuse, as he gets into all sorts of more extreme kinks with her (let's discuss this before starting, because I do have my limits). Not to mention he becomes extremely paranoid about her running away or someone trying to take her, so he'll make sure she won't ever escape from him...

Dealings with a Djinn (TAKEN)
This setting is a modern world, similar to our own, but includes both technology and mythological magic/supernatural concepts. It's an all anthro world particularly inspired by this comic.

When MC was younger, she had nothing to her name. Weak and with no family, no place to stay, death was a sure possibility. Until a magical djinn appeared before her and offered her a deal: he'd help her survive and even attain a height of life she would never have dreamed of, but in return, she had to discover some way to open a portal to his realm so he may return home after thousands of years. MC eagerly accepts, not understanding what the consequences would be if she failed or reneged on the deal.

Time passes and MC is now the prominent head of a research corporation, extremely successful and with enough money to live in luxury. However, YC (the djinn) has waited long enough and demands that she uphold her end of the bargain. When she scoffs at him, telling him that she'd rather just keep him around for his powers, he lashes out in anger and shows her what it means to break the deal. As punishment, he will continue to torment her until either she finds some way of sending him home, or until her dying breath.

Breaking is an Art (TAKEN)
This setting is a medieval world, potentially fantasy but not necessarily. For the most part, humans are dominant over furrykind.

In an age where the human kingdoms of the land have attained a medieval form of technology, most of the still remaining independent anthro nations lag behind. One such population the various equine tribes of the north, who continue to hunt and gather upon the plains of their ancestors to this day. Considering some of the strongest and fiercest fighters, these primitive but majestic creatures are highly sought after as mounts for the kingdoms' knights, as well as a slew of other physically taxing tasks.

Capturing these very speedy tribes in large numbers is impossible, for which specialized groups of humans have become proficient at ambushing small gathering parties and raiding unprotected gatherings, targeting primarily exposed young females. Once caught, the equines are harshly subdued and raped over and over until they are broken in, at which point they are sold to the highest bidding kingdoms and either put to work or trained as loyal steeds.

Uniting the Kingdoms (TAKEN)
This is a medieval, possibly fantasy setting, where human and anthro kingdoms are at odds with each other.

Humans and furries rarely meet eye to eye, and constant wars have been ravaging the lands since time immemorial. However, two particular neighboring kingdoms wish to make peace now that they are on the verge of financial ruin and their populations about to rebel. In order to secure a peace, for the first time in history, the two kingdoms will partake in a human-anthro alliance, with the wedding of the human prince and the furry princess.

Yet just because they have come to terms doesn't mean the humans will view their future queen any different, least of all the prince. As the princess is sent to live with her betrothed, she is at his mercy, and he intends to treat her more as a trophy of conquest rather than as a rightful co-ruler.

Owning a Lingerie Shop (TAKEN)
This is a modern setting where humans and anthros live in relative harmony.

YC is an entrepreneur who's looking to open up a new store after his last business venture failed. This time, he decides to move to a cheaper location, right in the heart of a busy city. Yet the demographics just so happen to be almost entirely furry women. Still, this shouldn't be a problem, underwear is underwear after all. Course, there's the added bonus of getting to set up his own staff and, of course, where the security cameras are. It might not only be lucrative, but also fun!

Uncorrupting Society
This is a modern setting where humans and anthros live in relative harmony.

YC is a furry admirer. Having been born just after the end of movements to make anthro equal to humans, he has grown up as an expert in history and knowing what he does about this other species, it makes him sad. For in order to become equal, furries have had to give up what made them truly different.

Furries go through periods of intense heat and need to relieve it with hot, wild, rough sex, yet humans have developed pills for them to take to prevent these needs from arising too much. Likewise, they used to emit more animalistic sounds than they do now. Even their clothing fashions have changed, covering up quite a bit more than they used to, all in attempts to sound, look, and act like humans, just to be accepted.

YC refuses to believe that any furry can be truly happy this way and takes it upon himself to 'uncorrupt' their society. How? By resurfacing those needs. It'll be difficult for sure, as words are useless. Action MUST be taken! With or, most likely, without their consent!

The Latex Massage Parlor
This is a modern setting where humans and anthros live in relative harmony. Inspired by this video (NSFW!) and potentially this image (NSFW).

YC has just opened up a massage parlor, or has been hired as a new masseur. While it offers all the normal conveniences of massage, it also has a darker room with a kinkier purpose. A full body latex massage with a helpful helping of 'breathing exercises' (breath control).

MC has been thoroughly stressed at work and needs something relaxing when her psychiatrist recommends this particular parlor, and makes note for her to try their 'special secret service' to help her thoroughly relax.

YC might decide to take advantage of her in a multitude of ways, whether it be causing her to pass out to have his way with her, tricking her into accepting his own personal feature as part of the massage, or just straight up forcing himself on her the moment she's unable to fight back.

The Wild Police Academy
This is a modern setting. As a starting point, I'm imagining it as humans and furries coexist, though I don't mind doing all furries if you'd prefer. Each one with a slightly different flavor.
(If you want humans)
YC is an academy graduate, but rather than join the best precinct where all the human cops are, he's sent to a lesser precinct, dominated almost exclusively by anthro officers. He'll have to learn about them and interact with them, while also patrolling furry neighborhoods as well.
(if you want furries)
Two childhood friends attended the police academy together and have been lucky enough to join the same precinct. Course, they'll have to learn the ropes from the more senior officers, while watching each other's back in this potentially dangerous city...

Last edited:
Changed some things to clarify taken plots, as it was unclear before, as well as adding a new one.

Back
Top Bottom