Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UKHQ - Group RP! (Discord Only)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hey-yo, It's ShowTai, Kiwi, Kui, whatever you want to call me - I'm currently running a group RP themed around a party system, and now recently being developed, a hub world system. While the Party System features quests and interactive NPC's, the hub enables people to do what they want, when they want, and not worry about the responsibility of making a post. There are monsters, androids, we've got cyborgs, we've got furry folk, if you can show a FC, you can be that character; although all characters must start with near barebone skill and abilities to stimulate progress.

What's the Smut To Plot Ratio like?

The S/P Ratio for the party system is generally 0 -> 100 or 10 -> 100, it isn't a place to get your rocks off, it's about the main storyline. If you make it all about smut, I will quickly give you something to do. The Hub is where smut goes, if that is what you're looking for, use the hub: however not participating with the group and restricting yourself to the hub for long periods can result in your removal from the community.

How Often Do I Need To Post?

If you've signed up for a quest, please remain active and post several times throughout the day when you can. A quest can take a few days, or sometimes shorter. You are not required to post at all during hub world shenanigans, you can take breaks as long as you want - just make sure that when you do sign up for a quest, be active, and do not halt the group.

How Do I Join?

You may contact me on Discord: Kiwi#3575 - I will then interview you, and determine if you will be a positive influence for the community to accept. Generally speaking, those uncomfortable with too many things will not be accepted; anti-behavior towards a fantasy another person will not be tolerated.

What's the theme of this RP world?

The theme of the RP world is on an embassy of an Omniversal Organization that travels between universe to universe, typically displaying Science Fantasy relative to Star Wars & Harry Potter with an inspiration of the current modern world. For this reason, you may experience old world settings, future settings, fantasy, horror, post-apocalyptic - it depends on where you end up going in the universe for your featured quest lines.

Join This Tight Knit Community - we're accepting of differences!

Bump!

An upcoming main quest is taking place on the Discord. Summary,

After a containment breach on one of the UK Complexes, Lucid escapes containment and eventually the UK Complex. Although searches and arrests of fellow UK Civilians have brought no light to Lucid's whereabouts, the UK have sponsored several programs in an effort to properly locate Lucid. The consequences of Lucid escaping and running rampant throughout the many universes will likely include losses of several valuable known worlds collected by the UK. It is not known how to kill Lucid, all of those who take on the quest are not expected to kill them; instead, they must locate Lucid and activate a transportation tablet in order for a Kui to locate them. All transportation is free of charge, expect to be sent to a multitude of worlds for quick inspection. Beware that Lucid takes on the form of others . . .

This event starts on August 26th! Reward: 25 Million Credits

We are looking for new players that can pass the interview process! Currently we have 3 signed up, of the 6 players currently a part of the community.

Bump!

An upcoming side quest is taking place on the discord. Summary,

A Capitalist Feudalism runs dominant in the world of Ceud, a place where money rampantly controls the world with a force only equal in opposition to the warriors of whom defend the families to protect them. One such family with higher connections summoned a REDACTED, one of which operates much like that of a genie: the wish of course being extra arms to bleed for the money they cling to.

Capitalist Feudalism is a secondary quest, while it isn't primary quest status, it does give benefits. Prominent figures like REDACTED, REDACTED & REDACTED may join the quest at the ready, however, lesser known characters must find a way to fit themselves into the quest. Contact those three (MODIFIED - DO NOT CONTACT REDACTED.) for interaction to fit yourselves into the quest. Please be available if you decide to join the quest.

Back
Top Bottom