Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuffietine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaSea

Meteorite
It is this that I crave! I have always loved this Final Fantasy pairing, and after watching a few youtube videos dedicated to the two... I know wish to roleplay it, because Vinnie is so emo and him getting any sort of lovin' makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ^.^

I don't really have any sort of plot for this, it's just a spur of the moment sort of deal. I do, however, have an idea. It's sketchy at best. Basically Yuffie finds Vincent after a number of years being separated from him, as he never answers his damn cellphone. She finally hunts him down and wreaks her revenge upon him (meaning she's being annoying as hell). She lounges about his place, uninvited, of course, and makes a nuisance of herself; pushing Vincent to the edge of his self-control. It's been years since he last saw her, and she's grown quite a bit since they last met. Let's just say all her teasing is finally getting to him. Heehee.

All I ask is that you be literate. Two paragraphs is all I ask. That's not much, come on.

So yes, PM or post here.
Kisses!
~LunaSea

It may be the pairing? Yuffie is annoying to all fuck >.> and quite frankly Vincent's more likely to shoot her in the face, then fuck her. He's got a bit more taste in women then that. He was a Turk he does have standards, and Yuffie quite frankly wouldn't meet them. (Looking at the woman he liked in the past, Lucrecia. Yuffie is really nothing compared to him.) Most people that play Vincent prefer to stick as close to Canon as possible, and as I said XD He's more likely to shoot her then fuck her.

Perhaps you'd have better luck, asking for a different pairing? I know I've had several FFVII roleplays on this site, two with Vincents, One with Sephiroth, and two with Renos. All of them where done while playing one of the Last Order/Before Crisis Females. XD

Just giving you some advice XP Take it how you will.

Really? That saddens me. I've always thought that Yuffie was adorable. ^.^ But yes, annoying as all hell. I don't actually know many other women in the Final Fantasy world. I'm a horrible gamer and never finished FFVII or DoC. >.<

How would be your suggestion so I can look them up?

If you want a cute as hell character, look into Shotgun Turk from Before Crisis/Last Order. Watch the Last Order video on Youtube. There is a website that tells you a lot about the Before Crisis Turks. ^_^ But yeah, your more likely to have better luck with a different female. I agree the females are difficult to find, and more so to like. The only ones from FFVII I actually like are Lucrecia and Female Martial Arts(Before Crisis/Last Order XD)

If you go to Google and put in 'Gunshot Romance'
That'll give you the website with the info you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom