Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 5e Planescape (Discord)

New DnD server that takes place in the Planescape setting on the city of Sigil. Mature content and ERP is allowed, 18+ only on the server.

Welcome to DnD Planescape. The story takes place in a city known a Sigil, a strange place at the center of the multiverse. The city has portals connecting to all the other planes of existence (Eberron, Faerun, Abyss, Nine Hells..). This means beings of all types inhabit the city, having come from an extremely diverse backgrounds and locations. Your character can be from anywhere, or born within the mysterious city itself.

Some say The Lady is a myth or legend, the long time residence know better. The Lady of pain is the sole ruler of Sigil, she is a enigmatic and dangerous entity without remorse or care for the populous. Her goals are unknown and she is rarely seen floating about the streets. Her laws are few and she mostly ignores the cities residence.

Their are great factions in the city that control the police, trade, and resources. They fight each other in the shadows, trying to gain control more control over Sigil. Each has a unique philosophy and perspective that they attempt to spread, gaining more influence and power in the great city. Direct wars are rare for fear of angering The Lady of Pain, instead fighting in the shadows with spies and saboteurs. What faction will you join? What is your purpose in life? These questions will be central for your character in The City of Doors.

Last edited:
As a GM for D&D myself I wonder if my mind is deviant enough to be appropriate for something like this.
I guess if we get enough planning in place and I find some examples.

If you feel that you need some help in that regard, on the GM side of things, perhaps we can work together to try to plot something out. I think with the way my schedule is about to shift, I will not be able to devote enough time toward being a GM. I am equally unsure if I would be able to put forth the time as a player and not drag everything down with me either.

If you feel that you need some help in that regard, on the GM side of things, perhaps we can work together to try to plot something out. I think with the way my schedule is about to shift, I will not be able to devote enough time toward being a GM. I am equally unsure if I would be able to put forth the time as a player and not drag everything down with me either.

The additional insight and viewpoint would be appreciated Freeko.

I guess the other things would be the expectations of the group. Whether we want a darker kind of vibe or something more comical and light-hearted. How rule based vs rolls vs narrative we might want to play.

Already have a crazy idea where a war between gods ended up with a goddess of Love as the victor and now she has now begun to actively change the mortal world. Rather than killing, all battle between consenting parties can be resolved by the loser servicing the victor.

LMAO I'm Alex from the server and I only just saw this post XDD
To anyone who is interested in that sort of thing, my character's harem is still growing, so female characters are more than welcome to join :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Is this still open to new, inexperienced players? I'd like to get some experience playing and getting a feel for how 5e operates.

Back
Top Bottom