Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

U Belong 2 Me, Too! (Twisted_iN_Tux and AllThingsCuddly)

Henry's reaction to the final words Samuel had to say were amusing to Sam, though he still kept a straight face. Instead he just stood by silently and watched the two men as things got heated. Henry knew that Matt was openly gay and his hasty words had offended his fellow actor on a level that the man couldn't understand.

He was about to say something to back up Matt when the doctor stepped in. What the hell was he doing that required him to roll up his sleeves like that?

Watching Matt leave, Samuel mulled over the words exchanged and then turned to look at Henry. "Am I okay with trying to bed my boss?" He asked and straightened his jacket. "Mr. Caville, I am very private about my personal life so you wouldn't know that I aim for both sides of the fence, so to speak. Have I ever imagined things getting heated with myself and Mr. Valentine? Sure. He's a very attractive man and if I didn't work for him he is just the type of man I would flirt with at a bar. But I do not enjoy being played with like a puppet on a string. I will play along and do whatever it takes to get Rick returned safely, but I am by no means okay with it. I was the one to suggest to Drake that we use our man to find this bastard and not play by his rules. Because of it, both our man and Hunter were killed. That is a burden I have to live with. So until Rick is safely back in our hands, I will not flinch from any demand, even if it means making sexual advances on Drake."

As always, Samuel went further than simple stating a yes or no to his question. He wanted to make it very clear how he felt about what was happening.

Before Henry had much of a chance to reply to Samuel's words, Sam's phone vibrated again and he pulled out out. A text message this time.

[Naughty, naughty... Sammy Boy is spoiling all the fun...]

The text message included a picture of Samuel and Henry sitting in Henry's living room and a link to a video.

"Shit." Sam said, genuinely surprised by the message. What was James playing at? Hadn't they not wanted to reveal to Drake that there was video footage in here? The nickname also struck a chord. He really did not like being called Sammy. "The b- He actually is watching us." As he said it, he took the few steps towards the taller man and held out his phone to show him the message with the attached picture.

Then, taking a deep breath, Samuel clicked on the link, having no idea what they were about to see.

The room was barely better lit than it had been for the original video of Rick's scalping. The man was similarly restrained however. The rope connecting his genitals to the barbell was still in place but the barbell hung on a hook near the ceiling, giving plenty of slack for the time being. This also supported Rick's weight, giving him a chance to hang from his wrists and rest, which is more than had been allowed up until this point. The video was more zoomed in than before, revealing the man's bloody scalp, which had partially scabbed over around the edges of the incisions. A rod had been inserted into Rick's mouth between his teeth and secured around his head to prevent him from spitting it out. It would prevent any coherent words and give him something to bite down on when the pain started again in earnest.

James face appeared in front of Rick.

"Hello Henry and welcome to the game. There will be no backing out now. I know you've heard too much. See?" The camera rotated to reveal a large television with live footage of Henry's living room. Though since the video was a recording, it showed footage from about five minutes prior when Matt and Henry were arguing. As the camera spun back around, James was laughing. "Now, just to prove my point, you get to see what sort of stakes you are playing for. Hunter is already dead, that was punishment for Drake trying to find me. Cade being framed for it was just a clever way to cover that up. Cade can still die too. He's in prison, but it's not unheard of for such high profile individuals to... take their own life. Especially after the night Cade had." He whistled. "Boy, I know I'd be distraught after having killed my own brother out of lust." He laughed again. "But I digress. We don't have much time before Samuel's turn to join Drake in his top secret plan to get one up on me." He winked.

"So, without further ado..." He walked away from the camera then and went to Rick. The knife he pulled out was the same one Samuel had used to scalp him not that long ago.

What was James playing at? He didn't have nearly the same training or precision that Samuel did, was he going to try and replicate what he'd done some how? It would be total butchery. Then he remembered that Augustus was with James now. There's no way that man would allow something like this to happen without a plan.

James grabbed Rick's ear and in one brutal motion, used the knife to cut it off, not caring about precision or accuracy.

"Oh God." Samuel said, his hand visibly shaking just a little in feigned shock.

Stepping back to the camera, James actually bit into the flesh of the ear and blood gushed down his chin. Chewing and swallowing, he then looked at the camera with a dark and twisted expression on his face. "Tasty." He said and laughed once more. "Now, there will be no telling Drake about this, will there? He's already in hot water for telling you about his orders. No more spilling my secrets or I'll be dining on more Rick meat very soon. He's a big boy with lots of tender bits."

The screen went black.

Dropping the phone to the floor, Samuel turned away from Henry and used one hand to brace himself against the wall. "Oh God, I'm gonna be sick."

In front of Drake he hadn't bothered to act repulsed by the footage of Rick's scalping. Drake knew Sam had no weak stomach. The things he had done for Drake went farther than what they had witnessed so far. Henry on the other hand, had no idea the lengths to which Samuel had gone to serve Drake over the years.

What on earth had Henry just witnessed? No. Actually. What the hell had he just gotten himself into? This was madness, absolute madness! It...it was like a scene from one of those Saw movies, but real, all too real. The flesh, the blood, the...

"Gentlemen?"

Looking up from Samuel's discarded phone, which he had found himself unable to look away from, even after it was tossed, Henry's eyes landed on Drake who was now standing in the doorway with a rather confused look on his face.

"What's happened now?" he then asked, as he took a few steps towards Samuel, who didn't look so good, but kept his eyes on Henry.

"Nothing," the celebrity was quick to reply as he bent to retrieve the cell. "I mean..." he paused now, trying to think of a way to play this off without appearing too suspicious.

Oh, bloody hell.

"I know what's going on, Drake," he boldly announced, as he now stood and faced the two men, reasoning that a partial truth was better than a bald-faced lie. "All of it," he continued to confess, keeping in mind that the last part was something he and Samuel would have to keep to themselves, regardless of the fact that it directly involved his brother being mutilated. "I made him tell me," he was then quick to explain, feeling compelled to take the blame. "I knew something else was going on here," he elaborated, with a wave of his hand, as he made a move to step between the two men as Drake began to make a move towards Samuel with a distinct look of anger now plastered on his face. "I threatened to withdraw my assistance tomorrow night. He had no other choice but to explain what was really going on."

"I'm sorry, Drake," he then offered, after several heartbeats of uncomfortable silence. "I'm so sorry about everything you and your brothers have had to endure," he then went on as he placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "But you're not alone in this, mate," he continued, as he squeezed his hand. "We may not be Valentine's, but we're certainly three very capable men, who won't let you go through this alone."

"I...I appreciate that, Henry, I really do," was Drake's initial reply, as his face began to soften, "but next time, come to me if you have any questions or concerns," he then added, a bit more coolly, as he pulled away and redirected his steely gaze towards Samuel.

"You're next," was all he said to his assistant, with a nod of his head in the general direction of the guest bedroom, which Matt had yet to return from, just before he took leave of the room himself, through a set of double doors that would take him outside.

As Drake entered, Sam's eyes went wide. Shit. How much had he heard or seen? He relaxed a little when he realized the other had only just got there. He hadn't seen anything. Though his question made Sam hesitate. "It's nothing." He said at almost the exact same instant as Henry said the same thing. Looking over at the actor, he tried to gauge what the other was thinking. Then the man just came right out and blurted it out. Sam's eyes closed in frustration. Damn it. If the man had kept quiet for one more moment, Sam may have been able to come up with a reasonable explanation. Instead... Was he being thrown under the bus? His eyes grew wide and he actually took a step back when Drake's angry eyes turned on him.

Henry, however, was quick to jump to his defense and explain that he had forced him to reveal what was going on. "Sir, I'm sorry." He said and held up his hands.

Though Drake just turned to him and told him that he was next. Great. Taking a step forward, he said, "Drake, please. I'm sorry, I didn't want..." But he trailed off as Drake stepped out of the room. What was he about to say anyway; he didn't want to tell Henry, that the actor had made him tell? That was such a pathetic cop out. "God damn it!" He shouted, as sudden rage overcame him. Turning he punched the stone mantel behind him without thinking. The decor on top of the mantel shuttered and wobbled a little but no damage was done. The same could not be said about Sam's hand though.

Pain spiked through his hand and he pulled it back with a hiss, cradling it a little. Having his anger so quickly and easily doused by the onslaught of pain, he turned to look at Henry. "Sorry. I just hate everything that's happened. Do you see now why I was trying not to involve you in this?" Stooping, he picked up his phone with his left hand and slid it into his pocket.

Curling his injured right hand back into a fist, he winced and knew he had probably fractured something. "For ten years I've served that man faithfully. I've been with him through many tough times, and now this asshole comes along with an apparent goal to tear down the man's life, and I feel useless. I've always been able to handle everything but somehow this monster is always two steps ahead of us. Now he has me going behind Drake's back as part of his game? I never thought I would see that look in Drake's eyes. That hurt and betrayal. That's what this man has already reduced us to. How much further will he push us? Earlier today Drake told me, for probably the first time ever, how much he appreciates me. Though in the same, whispered breath he also revealed that we were being watched. The sad part is, because of all these games I don't know if he was being genuine or if it was just another order. If it was genuine though, to go from him admitting that, to what just happened..."

Taking a deep breath, he shook his head. "I should head into the back before Drake returns." He said, allowing his voice to crack just a little. Part of his tyrad had been for show, but part of him had meant it. Drake was a harsh master, but he was also generous.

Not five minutes had passed from Samuel punching the mantel to him entering the bedroom, but already the pain was throbbing all the way to his elbow and his knuckles were starting to swell. "Drake said it's my turn?" He asked, though he stopped himself as he took in the sight before him. Matt was zipping up his pants and fastening his belt while Mike was throwing away one pair of rubber gloves and pulling on another. An eyebrow arched upward. "Odd timing for a cavity search, isn't it?" He asked, a failed attempt at humor since neither man so much as smiled. "Okay... So, um... What are we doing then?"

"Mr. Valentine has asked me to equip each of you with a GPS device."
Mike said and Sam didn't react. As he had expected. "Obviously, you figured that part out already. Good. Well, the location of the device is a little... Shall we say unconventional."

Glancing over at Matt - was he actually blushing?! - and the fact that he was just finishing with his belt, Sam's eyes went wide. "And just where is this device going to be implanted?"

"Uh, it's a urethral implantation. It will plant the device deep enough into the soft tissue there to prevent scanners from detecting it."
The doctor explained.

"Great. That's just how I wanted this day to end." Sam said sarcastically and shook head head before lifting his hand to run it through his hair. As he did so, he winced and the doctor noticed.

Without a word Mikhail reached out and grasped Sam's wrist, pulling his hand closer to look at it. This motion drew Matt's attention and he noticed the swelling too.

"Were you and Henry fighting?" He asked suddenly.

"No, nothing like that. I lost my temper and punched the mantel." He confessed. "I'm sure it's fine."

The words made Mikhail sigh and shake his head. He probed at the swollen flesh, which made Sam wince again but he didn't pull his hand back. "Mr. Chorster, this is anything but fine. My guess is you have a boxer's fracture. I would need an x-ray to know for certain. Lucky for you I have my kit with me. It feels like less than seventy degrees of angulation and none of the fingers appear broken or twisted so a splint won't be necessary. We'll need to wait until the swelling goes down however, or wrapping it could cause more harm than good." He let go of Sam's hand and went to his medical kit to open it up and pulled out an ice pack. Returning, he twisted the material to activate the cooling component and handed it to Sam.

"Now, please lower your pants so that I can begin inserting the GPS device."

Standing there, holding an ice pack in one hand, Samuel was dumbfounded by the bluntness of the order. With a sigh, he set the ice pack down and did as he was bid. As he was undoing his pants, he glanced over and saw Matt. The actor was standing there looking like he felt as though he should leave, and yet that he didn't want to. "You can stay, it's fine." Sam said boldly and when the man met his gaze, he said, "Besides, since I busted myself up I might need a helping hand." He said and actually winked at the other as he held up his swollen hand.

"That might be more true than you know, Mr. Chorster. For this procedure I will require you to be erect." Mikhail said and Sam blanched.

"Excuse me?" He asked. His flirtatious joke didn't seem quite so funny now that the doctor said that!

Mikhail just looked at him with a calm expression and Sam groaned before pulling his pants and briefs down, revealing his flaccid cock. Though truth be told, Sam had nothing to be embarrassed about, he was decently well endowed and even soft as he was, he was quite a sight. In fact, despite the fact that almost no one else ever saw him naked, Sam took pride in his personal grooming. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed, just a small patch of carefully trimmed hair leading from his pelvis, across his naval and stopping a couple inches from his belly button.

Reaching down with his left hand, he wrapped it around his cock but shuddered slightly at the cool sensation since he had been holding an ice pack in his hand only a moment previously.

Both men watched for a moment but it soon became clear that Sam was having no luck. His cheeks reddened a little and he stared down, not wanting to look at the other two.

"Mr. Chorster." Mikhail said, sounding annoyed. "Why don't you focus on keeping that ice pack on your hand. Mr. Bomer, can you please come lend a hand?"

Those words made Sam flush more and he quickly shook his head. "No! I mean, that won't be necessary. I can handle it myself."

Apparently those were the wrong words because Matt bristled a little, he must have still been prickly over the words exchanged with Henry. "Oh, let me guess. You don't want another man touching you?"

"That's not what I said, Matt. I just don't want you touching me."
That only made matters worse and the instant they were out of his mouth, Sam was mentally kicking himself.

"Why, because I'm gay?" Matt snapped, having had just about enough of the ridicule for one night.

"No! Because I fear I'd like it too much, okay?!" Sam snapped back. He knew tensions were high and he was having trouble controlling his own temper this evening. He was tired and the stress of the past few days - yes he knew what was going on, but it was stressful being the double agent caught in the middle! - had him on edge. His words silenced the room though and he took a deep breath and looked at Matt directly. "There's a reason I was drawn to kissing you on the plane and it wasn't just the heat of the moment, Matt. I uh, Well, I'm physically attracted to you. I honestly couldn't say if it is more than a physical-"

It was clear the assistant was about to ramble on so Matt stepped up set a finger on his lips to silence him. "That's enough Sam." He said and the way he said his name sent a shiver down Sam's back. Then Matt's hand was around his flaccid cock and instantly he felt blood start to rush towards it.

Ignoring the doctor's orders to keep the ice pack in place, Sam instead opted to grip the table behind himself to steady his legs as he looked into Matt's eyes and just let the man touch him how he pleased, his breathing starting to become heavier.

----

"You probably could have sent him a message to let him know what he's going to be asked to do when he meets with Mike." James said, glancing over at Augustus.

"And miss out on seeing this reaction? It's great. Matt didn't have any warning and he took it just fine."

"Yes, but we both know that Sam isn't Matt. He's more..."

"He's a stubborn ass, is what he is. He's starting to have second thoughts about this plan. Well, now look what Drake is making him do. It will drive a wedge between them you'll see. Speaking of which, did you manage to get Henry's number?"

"Yeah. It was surprisingly easy to find his number. I got Matt's too. We can't listen in on their phones like we do Drake's, but we can call or text them."

"That will have to do for now. Send Henry a message. I want him to be to tell Drake that Samuel was the one to start talking about what's going on. I want Sam to feel Drake's wrath for a while, show him what it's like to be distained by the man. It should make it easier to betray him in the end."

James looked at Augustus for a moment then shook his head. "It's your call..." He muttered in a tone that clearly showed he disagreed.

[Guess who? It's me, your new best friend! Did you like my show? Great. I want you to go tell Drake that Sammy started the conversation about Rick or you never would have asked for more information. Convince Drake that Sam was trying to get you roped into the circus. I do love drama. Go on now, be a good little boy and do as you're told or I'll make sure Drake knows you're the reason Rick had no ears. Remember, I'm watching.]

It was a long message he sent Henry and may have been better off as a phone call, but he wanted a paper trail, so to speak. He wasn't really sure why, Augustus hadn't explained that part to him, just that he was to communicate via text message as much as possible to have written confirmation of all conversations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom