Fx Any Seeking Destiny (game) Themed roleplay

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
Hey all, its Serena!

I'm back with the newest craving I seem to be wanting, which is a role-play centred around the Destiny game series and characters. More specifically, Mara Sov and Petra Venj. They've both already got a little bit of character development to them, so knowing the game and their characters would be preferable, but I'm totally fine with you adding some of your own personal spice to it.

I will try my hardest to reply to whoever I'm roleplaying with. I may disappear for a few hours or a day, but know that I'm probably just busy or caught up in something and don't have time to sit down and write properly. I aim to write as much detail as I can, while keeping the smut and story going forwards. During sexual scenes, I try to follow kinks as much as I can, especially if its the whole point of the role-play.

I understand that life gets in the way of internet role-play completely, being a victim of it too. I'll try to figure out your hours as we go along, but as long as we keep the conversation going that's fine with me. If you get bored with the role-play, please let me know instead of ghosting me. If you do ghost me, that's fine, although I will be peeved, obviously. For the amount of writing that I expect from a partner, as long as you give adequate detail, I'm fine with anything. Although I write based on how much I'm given to work off, so the more you give me, the more I can use to advance the plot and/or smut. Try to aim for around 2-4 lines around there.

Characters/References

Mara Sov:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Petra Venj: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Storylines & Relationships

So I've got a few storylines that I could do with these two. Some would be before the events of the first game, and some would be present time.

-A New Recruit
Petra Venj has accepted the honour of becoming a Queens Wrath, a master skilled bodyguard and Servant of Queen Mara Sov. As a new recruit, she won't be doing much out-in-the-field work until she can be trusted. For the next few months, shell be entrusted with following the Queen, ensuring her safety at all times. And this means at all times, including when the Queen sleeps. However during the night, Petra learns how lonely she is, and how all she really needs is someone to share her company with. Maybe a hug, too. (and maybe a bit more I don't know)

-Holed up
During some of the Queens talks with some distant allies, the group is suddenly bombarded with extraterrestrial strikes. Petra manages to drag the queen along to shelter inside a cave, but a rogue missile causes the only entrance and exit to be sealed up. They're safe inside, but it'll take about a day, maybe 12 hours for them to arrive. What do the two get up to inside there?

Please let me know if you've got any characters you would be happy to play, or if you have any preference in storylines I typed out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom