Fx Any I like it darker - paint it black!

Helga_B

Meteorite
Ok - my interrest at present is focused on dungeon games, torture, maybe death. In a medieval, WW2, or modern style. Strange fantasy dictatorship regimes or mad asylum settings welcome. When I am involved I can write multiple posts per day, the minimum I can promise is 3-4 posts per week. Sometimes I am blocked ( but will tell and try to explain ).

Don't try to lure me to a messenger to catch me in private conversation - I got the feeling that this in most cases will kill the "magic" of the ongoing roleplays. I prefer to hide my real person behind the account and my characters when roleplaying.

I can adapt the length of posting to your preferences. Oneliners are ok, when the RP is envolving quickly and the situation deserves it, mostly I am comfortable with 2-3 short paragraphs.
I prefer 3rd person ( 1st also ok ) and private messages. I am not willing to leave the BMR plattform. Discord is not my cup of tea with roleplaying ( it is luring to be... caught. And I prefer to keep a distance ).

If you have special interest / ideas / a private inclination or fetish - let's talk about.
I tend to say "no limits" ( of course this is not true ) but most of the extreme and crazy can be of fun when done in the virtual world of a RP.

Ok... that's for now. I am not in a hurry - let's spend time on development of ideas for plots and characters.
Or... make me eager to go for a quickie :)

Greeting - Helga.

Back
Top Bottom