Fx Any (Temporarily CLOSED) Vee’s Voluptuous Ventures – General Female Thread

VeeRose

Petal Picker
Hi everyone!

Here is the Request Thread for any and all of the female characters I'd like to portray here. Please see below for more details 🥰 Also, quick shoutout to @Lala for agreeing to letting me use some of her structure for this post.

-*-*-*-*-

Basic information about me and my writing habits

❈ Pairings:
I have no set requirement as far as the gender of my roleplay partners. My female characters could be interested in men, women, or anything else in between. Ask away!

Species: While I prefer playing humans, I do appreciate an element of fantasy or sci-fi. Races like gods, angels, demons, faerie, vampires, werewolves/shapeshifters are okay, as look as their primary form is humanoid. I do also quite enjoy playing characters with certain powers, not specific to any fandom (Psychic abilities, magic, emotional abilities, etc.)

Post Length: It really depends. I don’t care much for one liners, but otherwise I think it depends on the context and the ongoing action. I like to think I average at about 3-4 paragraphs, and I expect my partner to do something similar. Anywhere from 1 well fleshed-out paragraph to 10 paragraphs is fine by me.

Post tense: First person or third person

Story/Smut Ratio: Again, it depends! I tend to prefer a good storyline, within which we can weave some quality smut – I put a lot of thought in my characters and they are far from unidimensional. That being said, once in a while I might be in the mood for a more sex-heavy thread. Generally, I’d say I’m at 60% story and 40% smut, but once in a while I go to 50-50 or even in favour of smut.

Story Length: Building on what I said above, I prefer stories that are longer, but not necessarily ongoing – our characters can see each other once and not cross paths for a few months before the next time they meet. I'm not opposed to one-shots, but they aren't my preference.

❈ Post Frequency: I’m at the mercy of my social life, my relationship, my job and my need for self-care. Although I will try my very best to reply within the same day – even more than once a day, depending – I can’t guarantee it. If I know that I’ll be unavailable for more than a week, I’ll let my partner know.

Post Timing: Can vary a lot – for now I can’t really say there’s a pattern. Subject to change.

Posting Preference: I will prioritize forum threads, but I am open to using PMs or Discord.

Face claims: Totally your choice – I use them once in a while but they are not necessary.

-*-*-*-*-

How to contact/approach me

❈Modes of communication:
I ask that new requests be sent by PM. If we decide to do some Discord RP afterwards, you can communicate with me through there as well – all while making sure the OoC stuff is clearly identified.
❈Scenarios/Brainstorming?
I love working with my roleplay partners to come up with a scenario that’ll suit us both! I will give everything you say some consideration, and I expect the same from you. If you’re totally set in your scenarios, I will think about it but please don’t take offense if I refuse.

-*-*-*-*-

Please, yes, no, or maybe? SFW and NSFW

These are all subject to change and to become more precise – this is an initial list and I’ll add kinks and stuff as I go. If you’re unsure about anything, please write to me!

Please!
❈ SFW/OoC:
A partner that isn’t /just/ about the smut. Give me something to work with!
❈ NSFW:
Ahegao, Anal, Cum play (basically anything related to cum), BDSM, Begging, Biting, Branding, Breathing Control, Orgasm Control/Counting, Latex/Rubber/Leather, Master/Slave, Bondage, Bondage Apparatus, Hair Pulling, Slapping/Manhandling/Spanking, Scratching, Flogging/Whipping, Dirty (even filthy) talking, Gagging/Blinding/Handcuffs/Restraints, Body worship, Facefucking, Choking, Cunnilingus (giving and receiving), Fellatio (giving), Dub-Con, Risky/Public sex, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism

Yes
❈ SFW/OoC:
Communicative partners
❈NSFW: Knife play, wax play, double penetration, orgies/threesomes, tight/revealing outfits, size difference (within the realm of the possible), tattoos/piercings, virginity, pumps (clit, puppy, cock), the use of magic to enhance sexual prowess/effect, drug use, alcohol use, partying.

Maybe
❈ SFW/OoC:
Characters that stalk mine (Could be fun but must be done tastefully), secret admirer, obsession.
❈ NSFW:
Blood play (slight), very slight gore (usually not in a sexual context), ageplay/DD-Lg (let’s discuss this – I don’t mind that type of relationship assuming the characters are all 18+ and it doesn’t lean too heavily on the ageplay), food play (again, it depends), pegging (depends on the characters), mild age gap (no more than 10-15 years, all characters are adults), non-con (needs to not be gratuitous and make sense in the storyline), rimming.

No
❈ SFW/OoC: A partner that wants my character to just act as a sex doll – my female characters might tend to be subs, but they are not just to be used for sex, and then tossed away.
❈ NSFW: Heavy gore, rape *** (The only reason this isn't in the hard limit category is if it ends up being crucial to character development; I will only do it if the description is minimal)

Hard limit
❈ SFW/OoC:
Out of Character creepiness, possessiveness, aggressivity or general disrespect.
❈ NSFW: Furry, Vore/Cannibalism, Murder/Death, anything regarding watersports/scat/vomit, Necrophilia, Beastiality, Internal things that end up being external (Prolaspe, bad wounds)

-*-*-*-*-

Themes or pairings

These are all subject to change and to become more precise – this is an initial list and I’ll add themes and fandoms as I go.
General themes:

• Modern :
    • Vampires (à la Anne Rice)
    • Shapeshifters
    • Angels/Demons
    • Magical powers/Witchcraft
    • BDSM Scene
    • College
  • Historical/Different timeline :
    • Medieval/Arthurian
    • Futuristic
    • Ancient Egypt, Greece or Rome
Fandoms:
  • Stranger Things
  • Harry Potter Universe
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Sailor Moon
Pairings:
  • Best friends
  • Or frenemies since forever
  • Neighbors
  • Barmaid/Client
-*-*-*-*-

Story ideas/Cravings
  • Cabin Fever : Our characters are snowed in a large, luxurious ski lodge. They can start off as strangers, acquaintances or even a couple. This forced getaway could lead them to explore sides of themselves - and the other - that they weren't aware of before. Unexplored kinks and drama are all possible when they start developing cabin fever.
    • Story to Smut: 40/60; mostly both, but a slight preference for smut
    • Character genders: Female/Any, but preferably male
    • Notes: This scenario could also turn into something scary if that's something we're in the mood for. And unknown assailant? Something paranormal? Disappearances?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom