Fx Male Sub looking for Dom (what a surprise) (pet play, plots, and more!)

Silvia_NekoCat

Space Cat
Withdrawn
Hello! Thanks for taking interest in my thread! I hope you find something you like :3

Before you read my plots, I would like to let you know that I love playing as a neko since I think they are pretty cute and they help me show emotion some times, but I can also roleplay as a human if you really do not like that idea.
My Plots:

1- Bad boy X Good Girl (modern, college)
It’s MC’s first day of college, however, because of complications in her life, things turn for the worst when she has to be roommates with a guy since she arrived too late to get any other available rooms. At first it seems like the guy respects her privacy and just lets her be, but soon it is obvious that he sees her as less than his roommate and more like his personal pet, so he starts putting up rules for her if she wanted to keep living in the dorm, and MC is too shy, and has too little self esteem to refuse.
At first the rules are simple, like “I can enter your room without permission whenever I please” or “Leave the bathroom unlocked whenever you shower”. But then they start getting more strict and humiliating, like “You can only wear underwear while you are in the dorm” or “You have to eat on the floor next to me.” Etc.

2- Hypnosis is the best medicine!
MC is a patient, and YC is a therapist, Mc goes to see YC everyday because she is dealing with depression, but YC can’t help but notice how good looking she is, so one day YC decides to offer her a way to cure her depression permanently with a little help of hypnosis.
He does not actually hypnotize her to stop being depressed, he just made sure that she was gonna come see him everyday for a session, but every time that she entered his room and he snapped his fingers, she would become mindless and obey his every order. At first it started simple, YC hypnotized Mc to strip naked during each session after he snaps his fingers, then he moved to making her give him a blowjob as a repayment for his service, and then he slowly progresses from there, until he decides to hypnotize her completely and take her home, turning her into his personal pet.

3- The Lost bet
Mc and YC has always been good friends since they were small, but as they grew up and went to college, YC realizes that his friend has become really hot and could not help but start stripping her with his eyes, so he came up with an idea to feed his lust for her. He decided to make a bet with her, and the loser would become the winners “bitch” for the whole day. Of course, YC wins and Mc laughs it off and accepts being his “bitch” for the day, thinking that it was just a tittle to humiliate her, and nothing more, but to her horror, YC takes it very seriously and starts treating her like his property by stripping her naked and putting a leash and collar on her as if she was a dog. YC enjoys it so much, that he started considering treating her this way for more than just that one day, knowing how powerless she was to stop him from doing so.

That’s all the plots I want to try for now, please feel free to discuss any of this roleplays with me on PM if you are interested ;3

What to expect:
I would like to consider myself pretty literate, which means I usually make paragraphs 2-5 sentences depending on what you give me, I do not mind your length as long as it provides me with enough info to move on and advance the roleplay.

I am very active on this site, so expect messages from me soon after you send them (unless I am working or am sleeping of course).

I am very friendly and care how you feel about the roleplay, so expect some messages that direct my concern towards your liking of the roleplay, and just be honest and tell me if you are enjoying it or not.

My expectations:

I do not have many expectations, since I am very open to new ideas and new experiences, however, I do ask that you follow the few expectations that I have, that way we will not have any problems ^^
1.-when we roleplay, smut should NOT be the main attraction of the roleplay, because it gets really old to just have sex over and over and over, what I want is to have plot in between the sexy times, for example:
-Do not just abuse the commands “bend over” or “suck my dick”, try other commands that add Kink to the roleplay, like “Go clean the kitchen naked” or “let’s go for a walk outside, but you have to wear a leash”, etc.
- Introduce other characters or scenarios that will spice up the plot. Maybe fight a monster, or other people, to add more action to the roleplay,

2.- You have to be a Male, because I do not feel comfortable role playing like this with other females.
3.- You have to be a Dom
4.- Please do not ghost me, I have had many problems with ghosts in the past, if you do not like where the roleplay is going or grew bored of it, just let me know so we can fix it, change to another roleplay, or say our goodbyes.

My kinks:
-Collar/leash
-Maid work/outfit
-Cuddling
-Pet play
-Acting Cute
-Light Bondage
-Hypnotizim (depending on rp of course)
-Being Dominated
-Humiliation
-Being Degraded
-Strip dancing/Pole dancing
-Being forced to wear revealing outfits or nothing at all

My Limits:
-Gore/extreme torture
-Toilet related or any other Gross Stuff
-Beastiality/Anthros
-Vore
-Pregnancy
-Leasbian relationship
-Unrealistic Sized Sex organs (I do not like huge breasts, I prefer B cup or A cup)
-Fat sex/Ballooning
-Underage or overage (not bellow 18 and not above 35)
-Repetitive sex

Everything else not mentioned here can be discussed in PM

Conclusion:

That’s all I have, thanks for reading my thread :3 Let me know if you are interested ^^

Ps. By the time I finish writing this I would probably go to sleep, since I am planning to bump this in the morning, sorry if you are interested and we do not have the same time zone, maybe we can work something out anyways?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom