Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Siege of a Dragon Princessess Kingdom (cc And Arkus)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Crimara FlameWyng (Human Apperence) Ruled her kingdom, while she was not yet crowned as a Dragon Queen, she was in fact the last of the royal line of dragons that ruled a kingdom that was rich in resources that many humans would have tried to claim for themselves. She had long ago closed her boarders to the humans and only selectively did trading to those she could count on to not storm her kingdom and try to kill her kind in the process. How ever lately a large army had risen up with a human as its leader proclaiming himself soon to be king of the dragon lands. He had yet to to manage finding a way into her castle. How ever the longer the siege lasted that was slowly starting to cut off the supplies her people could get and they were starving.
And if it wasn't that the humans were shooting down the dragons even if they took flight away from the castle and some of them never returned. It was likely that a few of the humans had taken pregnant female dragons for themselves. Which was starting to weaken the forces she had at the castle itself. Until finally all that remained were a handful of servants and herself. When she heard that the human leader was at castle doors she bade her people to let him in alone. Sitting on her throne in her human form, she glanced down at the strange male before her and spoke. "You have lain waste to my kingdom and killed many of my people who have done no wrong to human kind. Why should I let your people take refuge amongst mine your armies have taken pregnant females, and have also killed the mates of those females that went out searching for their loved ones. Do you think that I would honestly let you become my king because of what you have done here?" She rose from her throne. "If you truly wish to claim a dragon princess you will have to prove your strength to me. As it is I am the last royal member of my line, and there fore you have your work cut out for you mortal human." Of couse she had no idea that his army had found other ways to get into her castle and now he could easily chain her up and lock her in the master bedroom for his own pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom