Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lizardman's Harem (cc and Arkus)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
She-Ra had ridden swift wynd down what looked like a deserted kingdom that had long sense been abandoned by the evil hoard, that Hordak ruled. How ever this was quite near the fright zone. Though perhaps it was a few miles more northeast to the fright zone. Because the whispering woods still kept the rebellion growing strong. She had swift wind dive down on the outskirts of this place. The eerie silent of the buildings didn't set right with her. But as she and swifty walked into the place. There was as stable that still held some fresh hay. Despite the fact some of the buildings looked as if they had been set on fire by some one or something.

She glanced at her winged steed. "Stay here Swifty I have a feeling that I am about to meet whom ever crash landed here or came through a portal may have set this old place on fire. At least you can safely have something to eat and if anything happens to me. You go warn the rebellion. I would hate to see you get captured." Little was she to know that some one had indeed devised a trap, to trap her, and her winged steed for quite awhile. Leaving swifty where he was, she headed deeper into the kingdoms structure. In fact now that she was a good deal away from swifty, she didn't hear his cries of warning that the place was a trap as swifty was drug away to a much further stable where he would be safe to eat, but not warn anyone of what was going to happen to she-ra or come to her rescue.

Finally she entered the epicenter of where the portal had blasted a good size crator in the ground, in front of a very old derelic castle that could have used work on being restored, at least it didn't remind her of light hope thought that particular castle would only reveal itself when etheria was free from the evil hoard. And that was going to take some time. Then her eyes caught movent out of the corner of her eye, and before she could move to yank her sword out of its sheath scaled arms had her in a vise grip that was unbreakable. "Let me go, or you will not like the consequences." She struggled to break free from this creatures hold on her.

Back
Top Bottom