Fx Any Plot-focused fan of fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life

Dreamsy

Heart of Glass
Withdrawn
A warm welcome to my request thread, reader, and my humble thanks for visiting :heart:

This is an ancient request thread in real need of some work, so please forgive me if you find it a little barebones!

I must warn any potential partners that I much prefer a relaxed attitude to replying. Burnout is a close friend of mine and I have noticed he is especially prominent in roleplays with high amounts of smut. Because of this I have decided to present myself as preferring very plot-heavy stories, as they are far easier to come back to.

Characters I'd Like to Play:
The kitten - Small, shy, kind of basic, likes social media and vidya
The nature hippie - Very spiritual, owns lots of rocks, howls at the moon
The badass tomboy - Probably stronger than most of your guy friends, fiercely protective, can drink you under the table
The yandere - Will stalk you and stab anyone that breathes within fifty feet of her senpai
The angel - Selfless to a fault and tirelessly loyal (can literally be an angel if you want)
The rich girl - Insanely wealthy, throws money around, really doesn't care about you, buys her way out of trouble
The thief - Prize-winning smile, mischievous intentions, keep your valuables close
The mom - Caring and kind, loves to cook, will always do what's best for you (or your kids)
The insane - Laughs too much, enjoys torturing small animals, makes you double check your locks

Plots and Plot Fragments:

Against the Rules - The child of an important official of a colonial, advanced race, and the progeny of a chieftain of a primitive, spiritual race find themselves falling for each other against the wishes of their people.

Pandemic - Covid-19 turns severely lethal (potential sci-fi monster transformation spin) and work on a vaccine grinds to a standstill. As the death toll increases, immune individuals slowly find themselves in an emptying world (or monstrous hellscape).

We Could Be Heroes - A high school student finds they have a superpower, but their suspicions tell them they might not be the only one.

28 Days - When a full moon appears in the sky, no human can stand under its light. Everyone is a were-something, anything from a mouse to a squid to a bald eagle. Most people choose to stay indoors, out of the light, but some enjoy spending time in their animal forms. World governments handle this phenomenon differently. Some are lax, liberal, pro-animal and free. Others impose state-wide house arrest until the morning after. Amongst the ordinary populace live those who pose a potential threat to society. When the moon is round, they become dragons, behemoths, leviathans, megalodons and beasts of yore. Many consider them a menace, and some governments choose to incarcerate them permanently as a preventative measure. One fateful full moon, the entire world is plunged into permanent night, and the moon stays full.

Fandoms:
Persona 5
Beastars
Pokemon
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Last edited:
Do you ever feel like an NPC in the game of your own life?

Back
Top Bottom