Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing x Blood+ - Another Story (Wiki234 & Felicia Florence)

Felicia Florence

Starlight Brigade
'Time to wake up Saya..time to wake.........up' Waking up after a 30-year hibernation to the soothing voice of her deceased sister Diva, that wasn't the first thing she would have like to awake to. On a long list of things to happen after breaking out of her cocoon, she would have never expected to have awakened in a location that was not her beloved old family tomb. Yes, that's right, she'd been in a cocoon for the past 30 years. Hibernating. She'd pierced the glowing lavender placenta and emerged reborn. Completely naked, covered in the revitalizing juices that kept her warm and comfortable while submerged in a vegetative state. Hair having grown as long as Rapunzel's shlopped to the floor and spewed across the ground; Soaked in the thick muck of glowing afterbirth goo.

This whole situation was odd, even by her standards. No, not the cocoon or wakikng up in her birthday suit. The fact she'd been moved from the old family cemetary's tome to an unknown location. Who had moved her and for what purpose? This didn't feel like 'home', the air around her felt foreign as she passed out of her cocoon like a newborn emerging from its mother, trying to slide to the ground somewhat gently, the goo covered mass of hair breaking her fall as she hit the ground. And like a baby fawn, she found it difficult to move, getting her footing on legs she hadn't stood on in decades. This awakening felt different from all the others during the span of her 300+ years. Immediately, something didn't sit well...usually upon waking up she'd feel a sense of euphoria. Much like how a child would react when being praised. Her slate would be clean and her memories usually wiped clean until triggered by a sight or a certain smell. Meaning, when she'd awaken after the hibernation she'd have no recollection of who she is, where she is, or what she is. Only, this time she'd awaken like only seconds had passed since she'd fallen asleep....an...unfortunately, she remembered everything that had taken place with Diva.

More Importantly, Kai, where was Kai? It seems that someone had visited recently because there, in the corner, was her Katana and an average pair of clothes (A brown dress, pink insolated leggings, cute brown heel boots, earmuffs she wouldn't be using and a pink scarf), along with a fresh towel. Deciding it was best to clean up and get dressed, Saya examined herself...."How long was I asleep?" She looked a bit older...just by a year or two, and embarrassingly enough she noticed her feminine regions had "Rounded" out since since last awakening. Becoming somewhat curvaceous and desirable to the eye, which made a streek of red flash across her face as she held her breasts in her hands, cupping them. Something she couldn't have done before. Her bBreastsnoticeably heavier and bra size has gone up to an ample D cup. When she'd gone to slip her bra on-"How they get this big!? What's the point?!" Her bust definitely had developed from a tiny B cup. Automatically, she started bouncing up and down. "How do you fight with these things?" They like to jiggle around, that's for sure. She'd have to get used to the extra weight, for now. 'What a fucking hindrance...hm.'

The rest of the outfit consisted of panties and a few family photos, and she quickly learned that her bra could be used as a hidden pocket! Perhaps these breasts did have some use after all, this extra space was good for hiding things. What was a problem though, was the lack of understanding of geography. She wasn't a freakin' cartographer, how was she supposed to know where she was!? But, as luck would have it, she noticed a small map inside of....this was a tomb but it wasn't her family tomb, this one was a lot bigger than the one she remembered. Examining the map she was shocked as her mouth nearly dropped to the ground, eyes bewildered. "ENGLAND?!"

How the hell did she get there? Fuck, that was only the tip of the iceberg. Once she made her way out of the tomb, she instantaneously responded to the cries of Chiropteran from what was a small village marked in red on the map. Whoever it was, at least they had the curtacy of hinting where she was and leaving her a change of clothes. Again, the cutesy earmuffs were for another life, she left that behind, discarding the scarf too as it was now nothing more than a hazard. Immediately she went to work, and it didn't take too long for her to dispatch of the vampiric nuance. Unfortunately, the small town had all be slaughtered by the time she'd arrived. Not a soul left in tact. Already her life was repeating a patter of destruction all too familiar. Everywhere she went, a plague of death would follow. All around her the bodies of the dead litered the grounds of a once prosperous old town. From the geographical point of view, the buildings were very very old and this town no doubt was out of the way enough where new people did not often visit.

During the battle she noticed her stamina had increased, her movements were like that of Flash Step now, and her blade cut through enemies like butter. But here lied the part that haunted her memories, something she'd normally have Red Sheild do due to the trama it would cause, beheading the infected town of humans who cling to that thin thread of life as they marinated in the bloodbath of puddles of blood scattered across the gunky wet muddied burgendy ground....she didn't have any other choice. It was like Vietnam all over again. But if she didn't kill them, the infection would spread and then the body count would skyrocket. The world would be at risk once more. "I'm sorry..."...She did what she had to do, and after she'd taken care of the grim deed, she thought practically about the situation---there were more Chiropterans out there. Fearfully, pondered the idea of what might happen if some had gotten away---the lengths she'd need to be willing to go to stop an outbreak.

"Someones been playing with Chiropteran DNA..." It was the only answer to why this was happening. Standing in the middle of town beside of fountain spewing watercolored red liquid from the deadbodies floating in the water, she started to skim over the map she had. Not paying too much attention to two figures who were observing her. "M-Master...she...she killed all of them...ever single one..." Seras had mostly been mortified by the fact this woman, dressed in seemingly normal cutesy clothing straight out of a winter catalog with hair grown down to her anckles, killed women and children, slaying them with the back of her blade before trotting off. Sir Integra had informed them of sightings of those strange new creatures that'd been killing off vampires and humans alike, now in their own backyard of England. These monstrocities were tough to kill, but taking off the head was the only thing that killed them and that within itself was difficult because if the head wasn't seperated from the body at a distance they'd just regenerate in a similar fashion to Alucard...hard bunch of fuckers, they could take an anti-tank rifle to the chest without batting an eye. Now with the appearance of this strange woman who slaughtered these nosferatu with ease, things didn't sit right with Victoria. "Sh-Should we....confront her?" Followed by a whining scared "I don't want to go down there!!! Did you see what she just did?! I'm still trying to process what I just saw!"

Alucard watched from the distance, his clothing of his familiarly menacing red jacket and hat, black boots, white gloves, and suit like buttoned up shirt and pants. They had luckily been able to deal with the situation for now though it was such a pain in the ass to be in the position they were now, especially since these weren’t the normal bitch ass vampires that were too easy for him to kill or any sign of the dirty bastard Anderson and his sickening wack jobs of the church.

Looking around with crossed arms, he turned to see the strange women though with an odd sense of familiarity that had already threatened to gnaw at those long dead and thought feelings. “ she must know about these vampires, they aren’t normal than the damn nazis, they have a familiar but totally different scent....equally sickening..it seems though we can use that confusion to our advantage....” seeing the women seemed to just be as strong or a bit stronger than sera’s even as a simple comparison.

With that he walked over and jumped down, his black boots making the familiar echoing crunch against the ground and rocks around him. “ well you seem confused....and different along with them, your no normal vampire...not the ones I usually have normally dealt with...” just standing a few feet.

Alucard is the only Fuck Mothering Vampire allowed to wreak havoc! Who the fuck was this bitch dressed like a lolita to come zooming out of nowhere and steal all his kills? When he'd landed on the ground somewhere near Saya, she'd already turned on her heel to meet him. When her eyes met his, he'd see first hand how those serious brown orbs turned a shade of glowing scarlet red. The scarlet in her eyes faded as she turned to grab her Katana, not making a quick motion to grab it. Oh, he'd know if she intended to fight, but this seemed like she was gathering her things. Tying her weapon to her back with the strap that was connected to the sheath. An air of dread filled the air as she turned back to him and reconnected their gaze. No way this little thing could give him a massive hard-on during a fight like Anderon! There was no way this tiny woman would ever even lay a scratch on him! And there was no way she had the lady balls to actually be walking towards him...And here she was, standing in front of him with a slightly menacing air. "....." And instead of pulling out a weapon she held up a map. "....I don't know how to read this, nobody ever taught me.." outright explaining, she couldn't read that fucking map! "I'm not in England, am I?..." Followed by, a faint "Please tell me I'm not in England.."

Alucard sighed already annoyed at the slight confusion of obviously what she was doing compared to the bodies. “ well actually a better thing to state is your a fucking vampire too....apparently who killed people who could have helped you?” Wondering but not knowing it was already like that anyway of course but still smelling the fresh blood as she killed some herself. “ well whatever, your not too far off little red...” giving a smirk and a chuckle at the odd joke, “ well why you do us a favor and we’ll help you then....” wondering what to even do himself with her though for the obvious moment.

"They were infected, I couldn't let them live." What caught her off guard was when he said: "Vampire Too". Now that he mentioned it, this menacing man that towered over her like a skyscraper did have a different smell to hi. Saya should have sensed it before she came up to him but she was so self-assured an in control of her abilities that she didn't have the fear of God in her to help guide her actions. Specifically when approaching a man who was clearly a predator! Not like the kind of predator he'd accuse the Roman Catholic Church of being, saying they'd be on Date Lines: To Catch A Predator (Starring Alexander Anderson & Little Timmy) But, the kind of predator that could have taken her life in an instant were it not for the kind of battle prowess she displayed. "What kind of favor...?" Okay, maybe this was To Cath A Predator....

Just then, Seras got a call on her mobile phone from, you guessed it, Sir Integra....Verbatim, Seras relayed a message to him. "Master! Sir Integra says to pick up your God Damn Phone when she calls you. Why do you even have a phone if you're not going to use it!? Also, she says---" Seras' throat tightened for a second "I'm sorry, Master but----She says: I'm about ready to take a 9 Iron to your 70" plasma widescreen TV and I'm Canceling Netflix the next time you don't answer your fucking phone. You pathological nightmare of a Man-Child!" Integra knew exactly how to get Alucard's attention, if anything canceling the Netflix would be the thorn in his side. Everything he had saved on his queue would be erased permanently and then when she resubscribed he'd have to find all his favorite shows and movies over again, and that was just a BITCH move from Integra. He couldn't just order Seras to do it because she couldn't memorize his queue and there was a good chance he didn't remember either; that's what the queue was for after all.

“ ehhh fair whatever but if you were gonna do that at least call me!” Giving a laugh as of course that didn’t make sense at all just meeting her now. Suddenly alucard turned then, “ tell her then that if she expects me use to use a phone to HOOK UP SOME GODDAMN DIAL UP ITS NOT THAT HARD! Even if I wanted to do you know how much of a bitch to really is for me!!” Tightening his fist a bit and showing an annoyed expression with his monstrous teeth. “ well anyway.....would you do me a favor girlie and come back with us since your lost, seems there’s nothing left here anyway and besides I’m gonna have to deal with a bitch of a women later on today...” giving a sigh as he tried to remember at least the last two or three shows he had on next at least with the worst happening anyway.

Seras retailed the information, shouting from the ridge, giving away her position "She said she called you five times! She said she's calling you again...." When his phone didn't ring the sixth time, Saya looked over the flip phone and stealthily took it from his hands. "....Low battery, you forgot to charge it." Handing it back to Alucard before Seras threw down her phone to Alucard. She second the speaker button was pressed Sir Integra's voice could be heard on the other end shouting "I called you to ask what you found! You've been going for hours, you left at sundown."

" and she expects me to do everything...." rolling his eyes as she looked at the other, " well excuse me there..." taking the phone back before turning to take the phone. " and your point is? well anyway who cares, we're coming back with little miss apparently is a vampire and killed a different kind of vampire thats not the normal morons. i can sense and smell their a bit different and the lady too.." glancing back at saya a bit cautious and confused but not scared. " well anyway always ms grumpy as all living fuck, we are coming back as three now so byeeee..." hanging up the phone before she could even say anything more anyway. " well anyway guess its time to head back from this dumb shit show..." turning to slowly walk off with the two at least then

Back
Top Bottom