Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female FxF Longterm Wanted!

QueenAlexa

Banned
Banished
Good day, and thank you for choosing to look at my post.

Because I feel it is appropriate I'll tell you some about myself, and hopefully that helps entice some more potential RP partners to contact me. And to start off first I'd like to say this: If you are not interested in long term RP than please do not contact me. There isn't anything wrong with short term, but I prefer long term myself.
When it comes to my Roleplaying experience I started many years ago in an MMO called Dark Age of Camelot. Moved from there to various others over the years including WoW, City of Heroes and Villains, Secret World, Guild Wars 1 & 2, and probably some others I don't know of. I've done other RPs over the years on platforms like Discord, Skype, Yahoo, Hangouts, and others that I think have gone away too.
When it comes to settings I am familiar in depth with I've gained quite and few and it would be easier if you told me what you like and I'll be open to telling you if I am familiar with it and how in depth.

Like I said I am looking for long term. In depth settings that draw us both in , and are easy enough that we can both really see ourselves living in this world and experiencing it together.

I can do modern, fantasy both high and low, cyberpunk, and probably some others I can't think of right now.

I am looking for males, and can work with females no futa please. Kinks can be discussed once we make that first initial connection.

Right now I am also looking to do an RP with someone that may want to do a more slice of life, modern RP in the third person.

I have faceclaims I can use as well once we make a connection and such.

I also want to say this...

It's only fair to those I RP with that I take on just a few. Having a ton going on at once can dilute and ruin other people's stories. If I feel like I have to many going on I won't take new RPs but I will let you know and always manage communication between us.

Back
Top Bottom