Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavenly Encounter (Tempted_Kitsune and Duchess)

TheDuchess

Supernova
Felicity roamed the forest enjoying the night breeze, she pushed back her black hair and sighed softly sitting down quietly, she stretched her legs out and looked up at the moon, she closed her eyes and then heard somthing, she turned her head to the left and saw a pair of red eyes, she gasped softly and got up gracfully and zoomed off as the very large animal chased her just as quick as she got up, she looked back seeing it and continued to zoom off as quick as she could.

Iris smiled softly to herself as the faint light of the moon filtered down though the thick leafy canopy of the forest,her rich chestnut brown hair swaying in the breeze.Her deep green eyes seemed to capture and hold the moon's light as her gaze shifted down from the night sky to survay the forest that surounded her,She was an angel who had come down from her lofty home and had fallen in love with the creatures and beauty of the forest,taking it as her home and working to protect its creatures.Her head turned as she heard a sound off in the distance and she frowned softly.She sliped down off of the boulder that she had been sitting on and began to make her way down a path curious as to what was disturbing her peace.

She moved through the forest with grace and swiftness but the creature was just as quick, she gasped and fell back falling backwards and crawling away from its gleaming teeth, she bit her lips slightly knowing she was a gonner she wouldn't be able to get up in time to run, she saw it move to pounce at her and she shilded her face ready for the impact.

Iris burst into the clearing just in time to see a large shadowy creature,wolfish in manner and appearances,as it made to lunge at a woman who had covered her face to protect herself.A soft sound could be heard as a slender sword was drawn.Iris smiled slightly as she seemed to appear before the woman.Her sword flashed up to strike the creature down,its blood splatering the ground as it fell.She took out a cloth and cleaned her sword of blood before turning to take in the female behind her.Her eyes widened in supprise as she saw that the woman was elven rather then the humans she was used to rescueing.

She opened her green eye and looked up to see a woman standing above her looking at her in shock, she wondered why she was looking at her like that for, she moved her hands from her lovly face and stood brushing herself off slightly pushing her hair back from her face, she watched the woman clean her blade before she closed her eyes gaining her composure " thank you" she said in a chimmy voice

Iris smiled softly and gracefuly shethed her sword,her eyes looking around the clearing before settleing upon the elf once more."I was not expecting to encounter an elf, it has been many years sence I have last layed eyes upon your kind."She said with a soft,sweet voice as she bowed her head to her and offered her a slender hand."Are you injured at all?"She asked curiously as she took in the elf's beauty.It had been such a long time sence she had last layed eyes on one quiet as beautiful as her.

She watched her and nodded " my kind are in short supply these days im afraid" she said quietly and gazed at her, she extended her hand out and took her slender one in hers holding it slightly before letting go and letting her hand fall to her side slightly, the woman was beautiful, and she had seen some beautiful people " how did you find me?

Iris frowned slightly at her words."The last time I saw your kind they were very widly spread...It sadens my to hear otherwise now."She said softly before smiling slightly."It was easy to find you dear.I know all the secret paths.Ive lived here for many hundreds of years,almost as long as your kind have."She said with a smile.

She nodded and smiled slightly turning her head to look off then back at her " thank you again" she didn't know what to say to the woman who had just saved her, she bit her lips slightly and shifted her weight slightly.

Iris smiled as she drew closer to the Elven woman."Please dont mention it dear.Its a pleasure to save such a beautiful creature from harm."She said softly as she moved to stroke the elf's cheek gently.It had been such a long time since she had felt the touch of another,perhaps this elf would be willing to spend some time with her.

she stayed still when she came forward, she felt the soft hand brush her cheek and it made her shiver slightly, she raised her hand up and placed it ontop of hers slightly and felt the soft skin, she let a smile play on her face.

Iris smiled as the elf placed her hand on Iris's."Perhaps you would like to join me?My home is not far from here."She said as she moved closer still.She willed her wings into sight and spread them,wrapping them around Iris and the elf."My name is Iris..."

She felt wings wrap around her form and looked back at her " im Felicity" she said quietly feeling how close her was, she couldn't help but think she was a beautiful creature, and very kind it sounded like." and sure, ill come back with you for a while" she said quietly looking into her eyes with her green ones.

"Felicity..."She said softly as her hand slid down gently."..A beautiful name."She said and looked deep into her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her slender waist.Her wings unfurled and they were lifted into the air easily,Iris holding her lightly yet firmly as they began to make their way over the leafy canopy of the forest.

She smiled moving her hands to wrap around her neck gently as she took off, she turned her gaze and looked towards the ground then up into the sky, she smiled slightly watching the lunar glow cast upon them as they moved through the sky.

Iris smiled softly and continued on her way,taking in the lovely glow of the moon as they flew though the night sky.She couldnt decide which was the more beautiful Felicity, or the moon its self.Soon they had made their way deeper into the forest untill they had reached a clearing.In the clearing was a mighty towering oak that had been worked into a home.Her magic allowed her to build rooms out of the living wood without harming the tree.

She smiled slightly, she had sen these types of houses and it was always beautiful on the inside, she held close to her till they landed, she stumbled a bit before gaining her footing and walking forward so she could land aswell, she watched her letting the smile still play on her face.

Back
Top Bottom