Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question What exactly is Dungeons and Deviants?

marknutt6969

Meteorite
I seen a few posts about running Dungeons and Deviants, I was curious about it so I looked online. I can only assume that it is a D&D-style roleplay adventure, because I couldn't find any explanation on what it is exactly. I saw people posting their character sheets without context, but that didn't help. I have a strong understanding about 5e D&D and general roleplay, but these seem to have special rules and dice role modifiers that I'm unfamiliar with. What I was really hoping for was a list of the general rules for the game somewhere online that I could check out, so if anyone does have the link for the rule set, then please post it here, or to me as a PM. Thank you.

I seen a few posts about running Dungeons and Deviants, I was curious about it so I looked online. I can only assume that it is a D&D-style roleplay adventure, because I couldn't find any explanation on what it is exactly. I saw people posting their character sheets without context, but that didn't help. I have a strong understanding about 5e D&D and general roleplay, but these seem to have special rules and dice role modifiers that I'm unfamiliar with. What I was really hoping for was a list of the general rules for the game somewhere online that I could check out, so if anyone does have the link for the rule set, then please post it here, or to me as a PM. Thank you.

Perhaps @Zeth or @DMsupreme can help you out with this question, if it hasn’t been answered via PM already.

This is Dungeons and Deviants. It is a Choose Your Own Adventure Game. You click the title and parts below. It i a group of posters where you build our character and game world by spending points and making choices. It has gotten popular enough tat people want to play the characters an worlds they build in role play. There are other CHYOA type poster games out there. But this one seems to be popular now.

View: https://cyoagame.tumblr.com/post/171858222243/dungeons-deviants-part-2-part-3-part-4-part-5

Back
Top Bottom