Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Warlocks Kitsune Princess (cc and Arkus)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Princess Amber Thorne watched as neighboring kingdoms began to fall one by one, by dark army that was being lead by a powerful warlock. He had been making his way steadily to her fathers kingdom, and she had no idea what was going to happen as the armies crept ever closer. No matter how many times her father sent his armies to battle with the warlock, they had been driven back every time. She shivered in her grand beautiful room, that was done in girly tones of pink of white.

But then her father one morning summoned her down to the royal court, telling her that she needed to be dressed formally for they had an important visitor that wished to speak to her. So doing as her father wished, she put on her royal blue dress that complimented her beauitful golden orange fur. Placing a few golden bangles and jewelry on her person to impress this stranger that she had never met before. She made her way down into the royal court. Through the throne room doors and into her fathers throne room. Only to stop short when she saw that it was the warlock that had lain seige to her kingdom and the out lying areas all around. Instantly she decided she couldn't let him know that she did find him attractive after all he was the cause of much strife and heart ache for many people. "So why was I called down here in the first place?, when I could have been doing something alot better with my time." Giving the warlock a disdainful glance as if he was beneath her.

Back
Top Bottom