Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Mommy's Futa! (Seeking Curvy Milfs)

optiplex

Star
Hey there, so I haven't posted in the non-binary section for awhile and I thought I would throw up my idea here and see if there are any takers.

Basically, I'm hoping to play a futa who just turned 18. However, I'm a particularly dorky, awkward futa who's never even kissed a girl let alone had a girlfriend, much to the dismay of my curvy mother. She decides that this simply won't do, and takes action. On my 18th birthday, she offers to teach me not just how to approach and attract women, but to teach me how to leave them feeling satisfied. After having some initial hangups about the idea of having sex with my mother, I agree, and she takes me under her wing.

Ideally, the person who's playing the mother would be a switch, one who could take the dominant and submissive role depending on what she's teaching her daughter in the bedroom at a given time. I'm also partial to furry characters, but that's not required. If you're interested and want to expand this idea further, perhaps the futa could have an older sister or an aunt who gets on board and teaches her things in specific sexual areas where the mother's knowledge might be lacking. As far as kinks, I'm fairly open, but my favorites would definitely be ass worship, face sitting, rimming, anal, pussy worship, cunnilingus, squirting, foot worship, foot jobs, breast worship, slutty outfits, role playing within a role play, spanking, light bondage, creampies, and facials. I realize that this is a rather strange idea, but I think that it could be fun, so if this interests you please send me a message to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom