Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Game of Politics. (Sub Seeking Dom).

optiplex

Star
So, this is an idea that I've been mulling over my head for a little while and I thought it might be interesting. In a fantasy setting (think GoTish) there are sets of noble families constantly vying against each other, forming alliances, etc. in their quest for power. A family might have the military might to be the head of a certain territory for awhile, but they will always fall when an inevitable coup rolls around. I'm the daughter of a lord in the north who is currently top dog. However, the other families, headed by the one yc belongs to, form a coup to depose my father and take power for themselves. It's a success, my father is executed, and I'm locked in a cell in the dungeons of what used to be my castle. I think that my untimely death is near, but one day, yc approaches mc with a proposal. I get to stay alive, but in return I'm going to be her personal slave that will serve what she calls her "carnal desires." Being a reasonably well educated noblewoman, I can read between the lines and see that yc wants mc to be a sex slave. Seeing how it's either that or a grisly death, I agree, and my fall from grace begins.

With that being established, I'm hoping to find someone willing to play a big booty dominatrix who will dominate me. As far as characters go, I prefer furries, but they're not required. As far as kinks, I'm fairly open, but I will say that ass worship, face sitting, rimming, foot worship, tit worship, pussy worship, cunnilingus, squirting, slutty outfits, and humiliation/degradation are my favorites. If this seems like something you might be interested in, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom