Fx Any Lewd Pokemon CYOA and roleplay

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
Hey there all, its Serena (again)

I'm looking to do a sort of Pokemon role-play involving someone who would be playing the trainer, and the world around us. So in this case, MC would be the team of Pokemon and YC would be (mainly the trainer) and other characters. I don't really mind who you introduce into the mix, especially if you have a good idea of what else to do within the role-play.
Throughout the role-play, I would hope we can communicate ideas if we are confused on what we're hoping to do. However, a good chunk of enjoyment is seeing what your partner decides to do, so only really spoil what you're planning if necessary.

*Please read the whole thing before messaging. However, if you're confused on what to do, don't be afraid to ask!*
Here is the CYOA I was referencing. From here, it would be super helpful if you go through this and select what kind of character, team, and rivals you wanna have in the role-play. I'm pretty open to whatever kind of human characters are in the role-play, but I'm a bit tighter when dealing with the Pokemon.
-Gardevoir is an absolute must on the team. She is an absolute favourite of mine, and I can totally see her as a caring big sister who secretly is super embarrassed to being attracted to her trainer.
-Milotic is not mandatory, but I will suggest her. It us ultimately up to you if you want her in your team.

The rest is up to you. If you are interested, hit me up with your selections, and we can talk role-play!
See you then!
-Sese

Back
Top Bottom