Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

away too long

zeeman

Super-Earth
I have been away for over a year and find that the entire sire has changed. I no longer know how to see my sent messages, where are they kept? I have two stories started with others and I have no idea how or where to find them. I have to wait for a reply just to see what we have written up to this point in time.

please, I need help!

I have been away for over a year and find that the entire sire has changed. I no longer know how to see my sent messages, where are they kept? I have two stories started with others and I have no idea how or where to find them. I have to wait for a reply just to see what we have written up to this point in time.

please, I need help!

You should try contacting someone from the staff, they for sure will help you~

I did tell him to post here because this may be rather common >_> @Welcomers should be able to help.

20190812_225714.jpg

So as you can see by the image, theres a little envelope icon that is where all your PMs are.

Screenshot_20190812-230412_Chrome.jpg

(See where it says 'show all'?)

20190812_225932.jpg

If you click the envelope there is a section down below called "show all"

Pressing "filter" you will get this prompt

Screenshot_20190812-230045_Chrome.jpg

Here you can choose from the options you wish to view.

Also in this section of your PMs (if you click out of the prompt) you can see all of the participants. And with the filter option you can go back as far as you'd like!

Hope this helps! If you do decide to RP via threads, consider using the 'bookmark' option.

Screenshot_20190812-230626_Chrome.jpg

You can bookmark a post or thread by clicking on the little banner...

Screenshot_20190812-230730_Chrome.jpg

-Pyre

Back
Top Bottom