Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplay partners

2ne1fan23

Meteorite
Kinks:Ageplay,Edging,Ticklish clits what is Ticklish clita ita when you tickle a clit by Flicking and depends on how sensitive you are it gets more intense also you either giggle or laugh and you dont cum since your only tickling Limits:Bodily fluids maybe anything else

Rules:BE A GIRL IN REAL LIFE no men no boys no guys no trans Be female please be exprienced in roleplaying Be active DONT LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF ROLEPLAY ITS STUPID Looking for long term(Hopefully)Roleplay if you play character from a show or movie please accurate to that character be good at roleplay if you see a heart next to any of my roleplay ideas those are the ones i really(Prefer) want to do also Be able to play a character at any age Be able to play a Female and male(Depends on the roleplay) Also i will let you know if i want a roleplay with a story or just a erotic one)

4.♡Shows/Games/Movies(My life as a teenage robot,Battletoads,Coraline,Total Drama,Teen Titans(Mainly the girls),Batman the animated series(Mainly the girls),Nintendo,Sega,Drawn together or Childs play(Play as Tiffany)

Back
Top Bottom