Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Can't have more than 20 pictures in my thread

Aiolos

地獄のアフロディテ
Well, some(most) probably won't see this as an issue, but I try to make my threads as aestheticly pleasing as possible and recently as I finished mine and my best friend's I was able to notice that there's a limit for pictures?

Only 20? I have at least over 27 or more characters and I still didn't put them in the actual thread.

Not speaking about the fact that I wanted to post outfits, world settings and plots for each. And pictures are something important.
Putting a link every time to leave someone else to a site to view my picture, honest, I don't even do that myself. Plus I don't trusts links from strangers online, why someone trust the links I put.

Is there a way to add more than 20 pictures? Or I'd just have to keep adding replies to the thread every 24h with pictures and descriptions??

I've had the same issue, and it is indeed an issue most do not have as they dont do pictures. what you can do to alleviate said inconvenience is to reply to your original thread and keep this as your pt 2 with whatever additional pics you decide.

I do not like external links either, and I feel you on making things look as aesthetic as possible. I hope that helps!

I do believe that more allotted pictures on threads may bee too much for the site to process, as I have noticed quite a bit of lag on my end when I reload my thread. But i could be wrong, I'll be interested to see what an admin has to say.

-py

Thank you for the note!

Also, I did not know the fact that pictures lag the site, I am glad you told me! From now on I will lower the quality/Kbs of my pictures and use as less as possible~
I don't believe I had experienced a bit slowness lately, just when I open the website for the first time that day or if I log in and out~

It's not a matter of the site, it's the matter of extremely complicated DOMs versus lesser browsers. Especially people with limited RAM. I can possibly raise it slightly but it wouldn't be by much. As mentioned the proper thing to do is to make use of your replies.

Pictures should be lazy-loaded currently, however, so e.g. putting them in spoilers ought to be fine, if you want to use full-res ones.

It's not a matter of the site, it's the matter of extremely complicated DOMs versus lesser browsers. Especially people with limited RAM. I can possibly raise it slightly but it wouldn't be by much. As mentioned the proper thing to do is to make use of your replies.

Pictures should be lazy-loaded currently, however, so e.g. putting them in spoilers ought to be fine, if you want to use full-res ones.

Aaaaah! thank you for the tip!~ for sure i will use the reply from now on, i don't wanna over load the site with anything tbh. And well, i usually dont use high quality as my pictures are on my phone and i just lower it to take less space~ But i will put it in the spoilers as well to have less troubles x 2

Aaaaah! thank you for the tip!~ for sure i will use the reply from now on, i don't wanna over load the site with anything tbh. And well, i usually dont use high quality as my pictures are on my phone and i just lower it to take less space~ But i will put it in the spoilers as well to have less troubles x 2

Also, if you’re so inclined to use an uploading site for your pictures, Nickpic.host works wonderfully. It was suggested to me when I needed a good uploading site and you can upload from your phone.

Also, if you’re so inclined to use an uploading site for your pictures, Nickpic.host works wonderfully. It was suggested to me when I needed a good uploading site and you can upload from your phone.

Aaaah thank you for the info! i am going to use it ahaha
Well, i usually just upload it to discord then "open original" then i copy paste that link ^^;

Back
Top Bottom