Truly craving several things

Greeneyed23

Pulsar
I have been craving a, old idea that i managed to try a few times, but never got anywhere with, but I also want to try an idea that has been floating around in my head.

First is the old idea. Dragon Eyes. The basis is that my character is a 'human' with Dragon Eyes that comes to the capital city of the human world for some reason. Endless possibilities. Yes she/he/it turns out to be a Dragon who can take on a human form. (or maybe not if we wanna alter). Can be very high fantasy with deep lore, (preferred) or low fantasy.

Second comes the new idea. I want to play a God/Goddess. (prefer female) A newly made one in our modern world. She begins as simply immortal. But as her life progresses, she 'unlocks' (yes i know video game. kinda the inspiration) more and more abilities. Infinite possibilities for partners. lovers. friends. guardians. teachers. enemies. (would even be willing to a group one where my character might be the OP one but not the central character.

I prefer r-rated, though within site rules, plays. Language, violence, sex, whatever, fine by me.
No lolli or other pedo trash.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom