Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Some Feedback On My Request Thread

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
Hi guys and girls. Wondering if anyone here might want to take a look at my rp request thread and tell me where I can improve, if any.

Just a suggestion here but perhaps move your kinks/limits to the top of the thread? That's some important information and given that most interest tends to wane the more you scroll down a thread, having that at the top means it one of the first things a prospective partner will read. Might reduce the chances of someone seeing a plot that catches their eye and then jumps to messaging with complete lack of info as pertains your likes and dislikes in a story. Help them avoid assumptions and the like.

Some things I noticed,

* You have recurring themes like church, teen, dominant daddies etc you may want to list those kinds of things in a "likes" type of spoiler so people get an idea of what you are into.
* I didn't notice or was able to read between the lines anywhere whether you are more for the story or smut. That is something that I know I like to be aware of before PM'ing someone.
* Asides from your story ideas, what are you after, how long do you want posts to be, how often do you want your partner to post?
* I would also compact/clean things up a little by using spoilers on your plot ideas, it just makes a thread look neater rather than being confronted with a huge wall of text when you open up a thread.
* Maybe consolidate all of your ideas as well as adding the above factors also in
spoiler mode
, into one post as well and delete the bumps and everything else.

Some things I noticed,

* You have recurring themes like church, teen, dominant daddies etc you may want to list those kinds of things in a "likes" type of spoiler so people get an idea of what you are into.
* I didn't notice or was able to read between the lines anywhere whether you are more for the story or smut. That is something that I know I like to be aware of before PM'ing someone.
* Asides from your story ideas, what are you after, how long do you want posts to be, how often do you want your partner to post?
* I would also compact/clean things up a little by using spoilers on your plot ideas, it just makes a thread look neater rather than being confronted with a huge wall of text when you open up a thread.
* Maybe consolidate all of your ideas as well as adding the above factors also in
spoiler mode
, into one post as well and delete the bumps and everything else.

\How do I set up a spoiler?

use these brackets [insert the word spoiler here] put your info here [/insert the word spoiler here and keep the backslash]

\How do I set up a spoiler?

You can also simply type what you want to then highlight it and then about half way along those options at the top there is an "Insert" option click that then go down to spoiler. Click spoiler and it will ask you to give what you have just written a title. Once you title it click "Continue" and that should be it. Then "Post Reply" as you normally would. I find that the easiest way to do it.

You will only see the options I talk about above when you are still writing a post. So you will need to open a new thread or hit reply to see them as they aren't visible in "reading mode" for lack of a better term.

Example. Very quick and easy.

Back
Top Bottom