Fx Male Frisky in the Sheets, RP in the DMs (✪‿✪)ノ

SinfullyGood

Meteorite
Hello you!

First off, I'm new to the site and there are several restrictions on me at the moment but I just couldn't wait to start RPing.
I'm kind of excited to jump into a group RP but figured I start things off slow with a few 1x1. Please, PM me if you're interested in anything I have to say here!

Going by the rulebook:
Kinks
-
Male dominant
- Risky Frisky
- Uncharted territories
- Rough

Turn off
-
One liners
- Direct Bloodline Incest
- Being left hanging mid rp
- Rude OOC

I'm really fine with a lot of things though, I've been flexible with past role plays and am comfortable as long as we set ground rules in the beginning.

Skill level
I'm not the "BEST" RPer, but I do get descriptive when I need to be. I despise one liners despite having difficulty producing more than a line if it gets really dry, but I do make an effort to write to the best of my abilities. At the end of the day, I do want to improve my writing skills so I'm down to learn from any skill level.

Location of RP
I'm hopping to RP in the PMs. Most preferably Discord, or Kiks. I'll be fine with RPing in the PM on this site as well, but Forum RP was never my forte :(

Personal Rules
I do like illustrating My RPs if I could. If I'm really interested, I'd be more than happy to draw some scenes. If you're uncomfortable with this, then I'm sorry, maybe I'm not the best person to RP with.
I like building a character and lore with my RP partners. If that's what you're into. HMU!

Plot Bunnies
GF x BF's friend
Step Sis x Step Bro
Highschool classmate meeting years later
College one nighters?
(Open to fantasy themes)

Also I'm really into Anime so any series really I'm down.

Timezone and etc
I go by UTC -4 so Eastern Daylight Time I'm active whenever if we're talking on Discord/KiK but on this website may be a little tight and limited to the night times.
I do enjoy getting to know my rp partners, I don't mind chatting OOC as long as you're okay with it.

Back
Top Bottom