Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Seeking curious, creative partners for original RP [Discord/PM]

beesmm

Moon
Hello!

Thanks for stopping by. You can call me B.

This is, in short, my Dicks Request Thread. This is where I'll talk about plots or ideas where I'm seeking to write against characters with dicks. Your gender does not matter (and neither does mine), as long as you can write a male character or a nonbinary character with a male sex organ. My primary request thread is linked down in my signature.

LOGISTICS
  • I'm interested in long term or short term.
  • I'm in Eastern Standard Time.
  • I work full time so I probably won't be replying during normal daytime work hours.
  • Weekends are probably my best bet for more than one post a day.
  • I will try to give you 3-5 posts a week.
  • I prefer Discord or PM. (Message me if you want my Discord.)
  • I only take on a specific number of stories at a time. I will be updating my signature to reflect this soon. Please be understanding and respectful of my time (I work and school, both full time).

WHAT I AM HERE FOR
  • Soft, wholesome slice of life stories where various erotic scenarios are wrapped in the mundane comforts of everyday existence
  • More detailed fantasy, sci-fi, or historical settings, maybe with a bigger plot and maybe with a loose skeleton plot to hold up the smut muscles (did I take that metaphor too far?)
  • For these plots, I'll be playing a female character.
  • Finding other writers that enjoy the same things! So we can write stories and have fun!
WHAT I AM NOT HERE FOR
  • Rape, non-con, abuse, watersports, vore, gore, anything too dark or manipulative or sexually violent (I'm already depressed, let's just have a nice time pls)
  • Inactive or too-passive characters? I'm sure we all know how annoying it can be to feel like you're dragging the story along on your own because your partner doesn't contribute much? Don't do it. Don't be that person.
  • Inflexible people. If you have a very specific and highly detailed idea and you're just looking for another body to write it out with you, I'm probably not the person for you. Collaborating and inventing things together is a large part of the enjoyment for me.

YES PLEASE
This is a non-exhaustive list of various kinks or story features I will almost always say yes to.
  • Thick, sizable dicks (on me, on you, in the drawer, etc)
  • Muscles
  • Thick bodies (give me some jiggle on those thighs)
  • Messy blowjobs
  • Deepthroating
  • Masturbation
  • Riding (get up on this)
  • Marathon sex
  • Romance, genuine affection
  • Tattoos
  • Sexual begging
  • Orgasm delay/denial
  • Light/mild cum inflation (even just thinking about how full I am/you are)
  • Adventure
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Sexual heat/estrus
  • safe/healthy BDSM
  • Choking/mild breathplay
  • Mirror sex
  • Rivals in love
  • Multiple partners/polyamory
  • Public/semi-public sex
  • Ageplay, but make it fantasy (ex. a very long-lived or immortal person in love with a comparatively much younger person)

NO THANKS
This is a non-exhaustive list of things I will undoubtedly refuse.
  • Macro body parts (sorry, not into supremely unrealistically huge boobs or dicks)
  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Vore/gore
  • Sexual violence/rape
  • Non-con
  • Mind control/manipulation
  • Pregnancy scares/pregnancy kinks (sorry, not here to think about babies)

DICK-CENTRIC CRAVINGS *UPDATED 8/10/19*
Here's where I'll dump things I'm currently itching for:
  • polyamorous couples (please note this is NOT the same thing as a gangbang or an orgy. I'm craving the development of the relationship as much as I am the part where they all make out and fuck.)
  • Teacher/Parent: this is so specific, I cannot explain why I want this, but I'd love to play a teacher who falls for/hooks up with a hot parent. It sounds very rom com/fun in my head.
  • Tribal/Barbarian, but not rape-y. I'd love to worship a muscled, stoic, meaty warlord. Maybe I'm your bride from a foreign tribe? Maybe I'm a priestess of your religion come to bless you? With sex?
  • Younger female/older male: I'd like to play a 20-something female who hooks up with or dates or falls for a 40-something male. Maybe I work at the coffee shop near your office? That would be fun for a more longterm story. Or maybe we bump into each other on the dance floor and grind it out.
Message me if something tickles your fancy! I'm always open to discuss.

*bump*

It's been a hard few months. If I ghosted you, I'm so sorry. Help me get back into things?

Back
Top Bottom