Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private meetings with the Hokage (Trapcest x Sausage-sama)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
Sarada Uchiha was just finishing up giving a report along with the rest of her team to the Hokage. As usual the mission had gone well, the team now had years of experience under their collective belts after all, so even challenging missions weren't too much of a problem for the trio. Once they had finished their report the original plan had been for the team to head for their favourite restaurant, it had become something of a tradition for them over the years to celebrate every successful mission, no matter how small or insignificant it had been. Today was a little different through, the Hokage had asked Sarada to stay behind. The team had offered to wait for her just outside of the office, but she assured them she'd catch up and that they shouldn't delay their celebration, so the rest of the team had left not just the office but the building, heading off in their usual good spirits, whilst Sarada was still standing in the middle of the Hokage's office.
She wasn't nervous though, the Hokage had been like a father to her over all these years, so despite his official position she was completely relaxed as she stood there. "You wanted to see me alone sir?"

Naruto gave the young girl a smile, as she stood to attention as the door closed behind the rest of team 7, leaving just her and him in the room. Dismissing the ANBU from the room, Naruto pressed a button under his desk to lock the door,although the windows were wide open. Over the years Naruto had grown fond of Sarada, since she was a young girl and began to groom her not only for the Hokages hat, but also to be his. As he matured Naruto discovered his sex drive simply was too much for poor Hinata, so he used Sakura, he used Tsunade and now he would begin to use Sarada. "Yes you aren't in trouble or anything don't worry" the blonde said with a cheesy grin, getting up he walked around to Sarada towering over her despite her growth spurt. Having to bend down quite a bit he went for it, and slapped a sloppy kiss on the young girl, his tongue running all over her lips and shoving itself into her mouth, before he broke it a bridge of saliva connecting the two for a moment as he straightened up . "I have been dying to do that for ages" he confessed.

Sarada wasn't nervous, she knew she had no reason to be in trouble, if anything quite the opposite. She'd been working hard lately, there hadn't been any mistakes and she knew there was nothing to worry about. As far as she was concerned Naruto had probably just wanted to provide some of his usual fatherly encouragement and praise to her, and she had to admit she was rather looking forward to it. Her relaxation however meant she was caught completely off guard when Naruto suddenly leaned in to kiss her, the girls eyes going wide as she offered no resistance to his tongue thrusting into her mouth, sending shivers through her body. When Naruto pulled away she stared up at him, in a state of both physical and mental shock, attempting to process what the hell had just happened. "H-H-Hokage.....?" She finally managed to speak, though she still wasn't completely sure what had just happened was real. "I...you....wh-what....? Why...?"

The blondes cock was already swelling up in his pants after he kiss, as he watched the young girl bluster and bumble through some words as to why. "Come on Sarada-chan isn't it obvious why? Because I love you silly, I promised your father I would look after you, especially as you are getting older, I have seen a lot of people making eyes at your Sarada-chan, I need to put a stop to that. Of course who else better to be your partner than me, even your father would agree, after all he put me in charge of your well being" Naruto said with a rather shitty argument, although the way he said it made him sound 100 percent sure in his own twisted logic. "You look so much like your mother when she was your age" he said stroking her black hair with his augmented hand, and then caressing her cheek. "Do you not love me too Sarada-chan? I always thought we were close, like father and daughter" Naruto said with a fake dejected look in his face, as he slumped backwards onto the sofa against the wall.

"I...uh...I...that..." Sarada's mind was racing, she was trying to process what he had said, though in her state of shock she wasn't quite processing it all correctly. What he said was making....a weird kind of sense. He loved her, he'd promised to look after her. And she knew all too well about the way people looked at her, Sarada wasn't stupid, she'd had 'the talk' from her mother years ago. But...wait...so...Naruto was saying he wanted to be her....boyfriend? Like...make everyone know about it so they'd leave her alone? "But....uh....but you're married. What about Hinata?" Sarada blinked, turning and watching him go over towards the sofa, then taking a few steps towards him. "I mean....and...I don't want everyone to be talking about you or badmouthing you or...." Her mind was still racing and trying to figure out what had just happened, and what Naruto seemed to be wanting, she was still in such a state of shock and confusion that she was just defaulting to her lifelong trust in her most prominent father figure, Naruto.

Back
Top Bottom