Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tribe (Trapcest x UnicornHorn)

"Oh, and you have come to our tribe to study us?" Ayatin blinks, as far as he is aware, that his tribe has been in secret but it has been found by accident a few number of times. They would have to stay as degree of the goods, no one outside is suppose to learn about this place. "Um...did you happen to come here by accident, or did you already know about about this tribe?" He has to ask this out of curiosity.

"Well...not your tribe in particular. Just....any tribes we encountered. We had no idea yours was here in particular...infact we didn't even have any reason to suspect. We were actually passing through this area without intending to stop. Finding this place...it was a complete accident, I got separated from my group and completely lost. As far as anyone back home is concerned there's absolutely nothing in this specific area, no reason to even look around here..."

"Oh, then it is just fate?" Ayatn believes so, and he nods. "I can help you learn more about us, I can each you about anything you want to know." We;;, there are things that he cannot tell him, but it depends. "And, could you tell me a bit about the outside world? What is it like? I heard that there are metal trees that touch the sky, and a giant goddess that holds up a torch in the air."

"Fate....I guess you could say that, though I never really believed in fate so much" Lance shook his head slightly "Well...I guess I could tell you what you want to know...not like I've got much else to do" He shifted a little, then started to stand up a little, though kept his lower half in the water still. "Um...do you have...towels or anything here? Something to dry off with before getting dressed?"

"Right, here takes this." He gives him a fluffy looking cloth, and he moves out of the spring himself. Ayatin also gives him a cloak to cove himself, they can get proper clothing on the way. "I hope it is comfortable, I made it myself, and you can have more clothing soon." He promised, as the design is spotted like a leopard. "There are many to offer, i have various pieces for you to try."

Lance took the cloth carefully as he stood more from the water, covering himself up in order to dry off, rubbing at himself a little before taking the cloak. It all felt so different to the clothes he was used to wearing. Everything he'd worn before had been factory made, synthetic, but all of this....it was all natural, hunted, skinned from an animal. This almost certainly wasn't just a leopard spot design, it had probably come from an actual leopard. "Thank you" He nodded lightly, glancing around a little as they started to move away from the water. "Um, so I had a question. Where are all the women of the village? I've only seen men so far"

"Women? Long ago, we used to have them, but our Gods made it so only men thrive here. We have no need for women." Ayatin explains as they walk. There are indeed no women here, just men here." He said as he walks him back to his hut. "Lets see...ah, here would these help?" He sets his clothes before Lance as they are tunics, loinclothes, and what appears to be two pairs of shorts and skirts. "Choose whatever you like! I have plenty!"

"You...don't have any women? No need for women...?" Lance blinked, completely confused. "Uh...so...then how do your people still...well...exist if you have no women? Is the only way you grow your population to find people lost in the jungle who somehow find their way here and can't ever leave?" Lance continued to look around, looking for any signs of women, but he saw none. Every person he set eyes on seemed to be male.
"Hm?" He looked at the clothes, then carefully picked up one of the skirts "But....these are womens clothing aren't they?"

"No women," He repeats, is it that hard to understand. "Not at all, what would we have need for women's clothing?" He asked, but he suppose that he should clarify. "The way we grow? The Gods have blessed is with the powering of giving life, some of our people have this gift, I have it as well. I am the Shamen and Healer, so it is my job to help with the births and rituals that are necessary. The newcomers are mostly men, women cannot enter the sacred lands as they are turned away."

"Uhhh....ok not really sure what you mean by the power of giving life..." Lance just looked at Ayatin sceptically. How they could do anything without women just didn't make any sense to him. "And those clothes..." He picked up the skirt again "Where I'm from only women wear these kinds of clothing. I can't even imagine what it would feel like to wear something like this to be honest" He shook his head "So...tell me more about this whole....some of you have this gift of giving life when you're all men"

"Is that right? Its ok to wear them here. They are very comfortable for the weather, i can be merciful one day, but dry and hot the next." He warns him, then he explains his meaning. "Since there are no women, the mighty Tona has blessed us with fertility parts that are similar to women, and that is how we are still flourishing. A outsider who was a healer explained it better...what was it called...the womb! And...the Virginia?" He pouts, it has been a long time since the doctor told him about the names.

Lance couldn't believe what he was wearing. Was Ayatin seriously saying that the men of this village had female reproductive organs? But yet from what he was saying they had the organs of males as well? How was that really even possible? Certainly for them both to be fully functional at least. "Uh....I...but that can't really be possible" He blinked, clearly looking confused. "I...that...." He closed his eyes, attempting to think, but he couldn't possibly form a sentance in this kind of situation. "So you...all of you are men...but...you also breed with one another to...sustain your village....and....you avoid inbreeding by rescuing lost men from outside the village.....but only men...and...breed with them....?" Was that the reason the men they rescued couldn't leave? Because they were seen as breeding stock?

Ayatin nods. "Yes, umm..." He could tell that it is making Lance's head spin. "I know it may sound weird, but it is possible." He said, and he tries to put his mind at ease. "Do not worry, you will not be forced into anything, nor you would be courted since you do not have the Azure Necklace." He explained, looking him over. "You look nice! You would feel comfortable and I can make an outfit for you."

"The Azure Necklace?" Lance blinked, was that some kind of symbol in the village? That at least he could understand, that was the kind of normal thing he'd seen in several cultures. It was everything else he was still rather having trouble with believing. "Can you....show me more of this? There's a saying where I come from...seeing is believing" He looked at the clothing again "I guess I could try....if I'm going to be here for a while then I should at least try to fit in..."

"Yes, when our members wish to be courted, then they wear a blue necklace, saying that they are ready to find a mate. It is my duty to make sure that the necklaces are blessed. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to be rushed into courtship." Ayatin explains to him, then he moves to a shelf and shows him a pretty blue smooth stone with a rune carved into it. "There, it looks like this."

Back
Top Bottom