Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (Malice_Nightshade x Sweet_Bella)

Long ago the land was torn in two, humans on one side and vampires on the other, the king of the vampires held the Name Dracula, he was a cruel king who convinced his people that humans were beneath them and deserved to be treated like cattle, but the kings son was a kind soul and saw through his fathers hatred to see that humans were not just-food. Anastasia was a beautiful, kind girl with a hidden past, her parents Lilly and Thomas Winchester found her when she was only 11.

After several years with them, she grew into a beautiful young woman of 25. Morning came and she woke at sunrise, she went about her duties. She fed the Animals, gathered eggs from the hens, and salted meats from storage. She made her parents breakfast then went about her daily chores after several hours passed she looked to the setting sun not realizing how quickly dusk came upon the land. She was walking past a thick layer of thorn bushes with a clearing on the other side.

Now Ana lived on the border of Vampire territory and went for a walk, she passed the thicket of thorn bushes and heard a commotion coming from the clearing, any normal person would walk away without a second thought, but her curiosity
outweighed her fear, so she went against her better judgment to investigate the sounds of the struggle so she crawled through an opening between two of the bushes leaving small cuts from the thorns. She was in awe of what she saw and hid.

She watched a vampire running from three of his own. Ana had a few abilities, being an empath she could sense energies and feel the hearts and emotions of others, and what she sensed in the three that were on the princes heels, was hatred and darkness, but from the one that ran she sensed kindness, she wanted to help but a human against three vampires was a death sentence. She watched the kind one who she didn't know was the prince fight off his attackers he killed two, but the third plunged a stake through his shoulder causing him to pass out, thinking the job was done the third ran off as the prince's blood speckled the leaves and soaked into earth, the crimson drops that stained the leaves sparkled against the soft dim glow of the full moon.

Ana waited a few moments looking left, then right making sure the enemy had gone before standing up and running to the fallen prince, she saw how grave his injuries were and walked up to him, as gently as she could she pulled out the stake and against her better judgment she pulled the stake from his shoulder and dragged him home with his blade in it's sheath and hung by a strap around her lithe cream-colored flesh, her ice-blue eyes filled with pity for him, once they arrived she lay him in her bed and removed the splinters, she knew she smelled garlic on the blade and knew his healing would be slowed significantly "they really wanted you dead didn't they...I'm glad you're not dead" she whispered to no one in particular. She looked him over and brushed a strand of long black hair behind his ear. He was handsome, painfully, he looked like an Adonis that was meticulously, carefully carved from marble. Ana retrieved a needle a moving it across the fire and sterilized it in the flame of a candle, she sewed up his wound and wrapped it in clean bandages. All she could do now was wait and hope that his injuries weren't too severe. She sat down on a bed beside her own, it was only separated by a small side table, after she placed his blade underneath the bed she watched over him and fell asleep against the headboard.

a90ff60d9aba86168982c2298c65b3be.jpg

Crown Prince Samuel Gerald Dracula
Samuel did not have the exact same view as his father how the kingdom should rule and there was others with him that shared those thoughts. Unfortunately was his father a vampire just like himself and he had no plans to leave the throne in any near future. But Samuel was out on the field, joined human hunting, patrolling the boarders. He saw how much the people was suffering by his father's hand. It needed to change soon or he would not have much people to rule over. Samuel had tried to talk with his father about it for many times now. Of course did Dracula refused to listen.

Samuel knew he was playing a dangerous game. He had started to treat the human's in his own harem slightly better. He was blaming that their blood tasted better, which was only one reason. There was a few more but he liked to keep them to himself. This night was it time for another hunt. They needed new supplies for the castle since a grand party was coming up. Many humans would end during that event so they needed to bring in some fresh blood. He was out with two high guards and his friend Lucas. Samuel and Lucas had a grand history. They had almost grown up together and Samuel trusted Lucas more then everything. But none of the friends had been prepared for the attack. They was outnumber and Samuel saw how they chop Lucas head off before he feel into the ground with a stake coming out of his chest.

Samuel felt awful once he open his eyes. It felt like he had been stab more then once but the worst was the thirst. He had lost much blood that night and now it was reminded. Samuel open his eyes. They was deeply red, alarming his preys that he was thirsty, then he could hear it. A heartbeat.

Ana knew Vampires healed fast, but the stake was soaked in garlic so the healing process would be significantly shown. Ana didn't see him move so she grew worried that he had died, what a silly notion thinking vampires could die, but she worried anyway. She saw him twitch and breathed a sigh of relief. After making sure he was comfortable, she looked him over and saw the tips of medium length blonde hair covering his eyes so she pushed them behind his ear. She sat on the bed beside the one he lay in, the beds that were separated by a small side table. She had sat there guarding him against any danger that might come and despite Ana's weak, human body, her soul burned with a passionate fire. Ana grew sleepy as she watched the flames of the candle flicker and lay her headboard of the bed and fell asleep. She woke a few hours later as she felt him beginning to stir.

Ana was a sharp young woman and with all the blood he had lost she knew he was going to be mad with thirst, she could feel is as if it was her own, so she prepared for it and cut into her wrist and bloodlet into a mason jar, filling it to the curve that led to the lid, she left it open and prayed to any god that would listen that he would wake before then. Ana wrapped her wound tightly in a bandage just as she saw him open his eyes and sat up, she pushed him back down "lay down, you're going to open your wounds" her voice was kind, warm, and soothing, like a mother caring for her sick child.

She took the mason jar filled with the sweet blood that her especially rare, and unique blood that her veins had to offer. She handed him the jar "with all the blood you lost I knew you would be ravenous so I prepared myself, drink this, it's mine...once you're calm, and if you're still thirsty, you can from what you need from my neck as my wrists have already been spoken for" she said softly and blushed as she sat beside him checking his wounds to make sure they didn't open. She went to a dresser and filled a deep bowl with warm water and dipped a cloth in it, she went to sit beside him as he drank. She took the cloth from the bowl and ran the warm, wet cloth across his cheeks, forehead and moved the cloth from his right shoulder, across his neck and up to his left shoulder then placed the cloth back in the bowl "you must be freezing after losing all that blood" she cooed.

Ana

He had not come around his sense completely yet and was therefore surprised by the suddenly warm hand that pushed him back at the mattress. Healed? Samuel blinked a few times, focus at the girl that still hand her hands against his chest. Even if her thoughts was nice, her voice warm and she meant well, did Samuel let out a deep growl.
"Get away from me, human..." A warning. One you should take if you ever found yourself around a vampire. Samuel could hear her pulse echo in the room, making his thirsty stronger and stronger from each beat. That there was a jar filled with blood just next to him was pointless. It did not call him like a beating heart did.

But the girl did not leave. Instead he begun to tend to him and Samuel could no longer control himself. No matter how much he tried did his instinct take over. He laid still, letting her come closer. That is it. Come to me... Once she was close did he take an arm over her back and pressed her down against him, his fangs grew long and found her neck. Samuel was not gentle once he bite down.
This was heaven....

Ana looked at him watching over his injuries, making sure none had opened, that no injury required her attention, though sweeter still she was bold and fearless, a trait that often got one into trouble, she understood his needs and was aware of what he was Ana scooted closer "Samuel, was it? I'm aware of what you are" her voice was calm and soothing "your thirst, I feel it gnawing at your belly...there is no comparison to it" she knew more but she knew he needed the hunt so she obliged his need and scooted closer as if to check his wound and felt him place an arm behind her back drawing in closer, Ana cried out softly as he drove his fangs into her neck as blood squirted into his mouth before turning into a full stream as he drank.

Ana felt the strength drain from her and prayed to whatever god would listen that he drank enough to leave her with at least enough strength to walk, as Samuel fed his venom released endorphins into her body causing her to shudder and give a soft moan of sheer pleasure. She was at the point that she didn't care if he drained her, this feeling was...addictive.

Last edited:
Samuel felt his monster calm down. It was like he was alive again. His mind was clear and his breathe steady. The girl in his arms on the other hand had passed out by now. He had taken blood, but not enough to do any critical damage. Just enough to calm himself down. Samuel picked her up, placed her on the bed and licked the wound to close. Saving my life and this is how I thank her. Samuel let out a sigh. Even if he was feeling better so were he not out of danger. Someone had tried to kill him and almost succeeded. He drag a hand through his hair. What was he going to do now? Samuel looked at the girl again. He put a blanket over her and took her jar of blood from the table. Going back home would be the best for him.

A few hours passed and dusk was just about to fall, Ana had been awake lying there for half an hour she felt strange like a connection formed between them, but she wondered if he felt the same. She heard a knock at the door as dusk fell, she sat up returning to full strength, her blood ha... gifts. She sat up and yawned as she stood up "you should rest at least I return and check you over"

Ana walked to the door and opened it only to be greeted by two men, Ana sensed only darkness in there hearts ”good evening, we are looking for a man by the name of Samuel Drcacula" Ana gave them a look of disinterest ”I'm sorry, but I haven't the faintest idea of whom you speak" the men growled, she carried his scent so they knew she was lying, one of them backhanded her causing her to cry out as was sent spinning, as she twisted around, she hit her head on the door frame leaving a gash across her head.

She lay unconscious, her parents, hearing her sceam ran down the stairs just as the men ran off ”we will return!" They turned and ran off. They noticed a man in her bed with blood on his lips and a jar of blood beside him, Ana's no less and screamed as they threw objects at him until he ran off.

He had not thought everything would become this messy, but Samuel had heard the men by the door. Perhaps it was the same men that had tried to kill him before? He wouldn't take any chances. Samuel got up from the bed and was about to leave when two more humans came up to him, rather hysterical. Her parents... He thought and only let out a warning growl to leave him alone.

Samuel had got away from the human girl's home and went into his own hiding. He dyed his hair black and chanced clothes. Now he looked more or less like a commoner. A novelist who was seeking new stories did he rent a room at a tavern. Samuel moved careful around the city, made sure that no one knew who he really was.

Ana was unconscious for a week before she woke her, she threw her legs over the side of the bed which were stiff from exhaustion. Lilly, her mother went to check on her and saw her awake. She sat on the guest bed, she looked to the window hoping he would return "Ana, what we're you doing with that monster? Did he hurt you, he fed from you, I saw blood on his lips, and I know it was yours" "mother! He is a kind, gentle soul, and I would appreciate it if you didn't speak ill of him, besides it was I who offered him my blood, he showed me nothing but kindness" Lilly sighed as she stood up wordless and left. Ana lay in bed the entire day and when evening came she walked to the window watching for Renwick, she did this for two weeks with no sign of him. She felt hurt and alone, she stopped eating, drinking and sleeping properly and by the last week she simply gave up, with an emptiness in her heart. There was a knock at the door and as she cracked it to see who it was three vampires pushed their way in, their leader, Sebastian grabbed her and pushed her into a corner and smiled licking his lips revealing his fully extended fangs, Ana struggled against him, she cried out as he raked his claws across her cheek and licked his claws "I see why master wants you so badly" he hissed in a gravely yet icy voice that came from the 9th layer of hell. His eyes had a dark, level glint to them as if he knew what he was going to do next.He dropped Ana as she watched them plan something as they came downstairs to ask her why she screams, only to see 3 men, they threw Ana back int the corner they trapped her in, her parents shrunk back on front of Ana. Sebastian looked at her parents then circled them like a shark "what a lovely family, they must love you very much, what a pity" Sebastian smiled evilly as he thrust his hand first into her fathers chest and pulled out his heart living it clean then let it fall with a soft thud before stepping on it. Lilly screamed "Thomas...no l..." She cried out until he turned to Lilly and did the same

to Ana's horror she watched as her father fell first then her mother, to the floor right in front of her, she was numb with shock, she tried to scream, but no sound escaped, now Sebastian walked to her as she backed into the wall as far as she could "don't worry Ana, we have plans for you as well" before she could speak they knocked her unconscious and one of the other fledglings picked her up and threw her over his shoulder "you know to take her to the mountains, I'll meet you there, you young one report to the king that we have here and the plan is unfolding well" growled the elder, Sebastian. Sebastian wrote a letter if you want her back, come to find herb. Sebastian left the letter stuck to the door with a nail in front of the burning house, hoping Samuel would find it, when he came back, after all, it had Ana's scent on it. The vampires separated, Sebastian set the house on fire before walking away, one of the young fledglings took Ana across the border of vampire territory and to the mountain to a cave where the vampires had set up a base of operations with torture chambers holding cells. Ana woke she found herself in a cell, chained to the wall with little room to move a vampire guarding her walked up to Sebastian "master, she's awake" "good work Bellick. She saw Sebastian enter her cell, she first glowered at him then fell to her knees "you took everything from me, my home my family, I have nothing left to take! What more do you want from me?" She roared and threw herself into a tantrum as she fought against her chains ferociously, showing a fiery side of her that even she didn't know she had.

Sebastian waited for her to exhaust herself once she had, he spoke his words with slow and sinister overtones it held an eerie calm to it, Ana,, you lied to my thralls, I knew you harbored them because I found them dead" he exploded in fury "Tell me where he is or face your punishment!" He snarled at her like a feral beast "I have no idea where he his he ran off after killing your thralls " very well, just remember this is your fault" Sebastian walked through the cell doors and nodded to a few of the vampires that entered her cell "I'm sure you know what we are going to do to you" he said as he took her wrist and biting in before she could pull her hand away she felt the second vampire do the same. First, they drained her until she was barely conscious, at that point they licked the bite marks closed before replenishing her blood, they repeated the process. It was a vicious repetitive cycle of feeding closing the wound, restoring her blood, then repeating the process. this cycle lasted a few days before Sebastian returned, instead of the vampires "look at you Ana, look how weak you are, this can end if you tell me where he his" Ana looked at him barely awake "I really don't know" Sebastian roared "fine, I guess you haven't learned your lesson" he unchained her and she dropped to the floor. He signaled to one of his men "take her to my chambers, we will try one more time, you know what to do" two men grabbed her and walked her to Sebastian's chambers and tied her up, since Sebastian had the ability to replenish blood so did all of his fledglings. Ana felt her strength return until one bit into her wrist, he was not gentle. He only took a sip and then others fed one by one until three vampires fed from her simultaneously.

Ana was released and fell to the floor in a heap, Sebastian came as she looked up at him barely alive she watched him through blurred vision "I left a letter for Samuel pinned to the in front of your door the fact that he hasn't responded means he doesn't care, he will though, once you become the thing he hates the most. Don't worry I don't need much, you will become my prized work" he said with a cackled. She saw that deranged evil smile, the one he had in her home, right before he knocked her and out. He walked up lifting her up and hugging her to him as her binding chains"please...no" she begged, as her final tear as a human fell from her eyes she gasped, once again she tried to scream, but no sound escaped as he bit into her neck drawing only a little bit and infecting her with his venom creating the sires bond, he bit into his wrist feeding her only a few drops to begin the process.He dropped her and backed off, watching his new fledgling turn with sick delight. It only took a few moments as she curled into a ball breathing heavily. Her body began to tremble and her heart raced, his blood and venom combining to make it painful and slow, as her body changed from the inside out, his blood began by turning one blood cell, from there that one turned another, that one turned another, then another, until she was writhing and screaming in agony revealing her fully extended fangs, Sebastian only smiled acting as if her cries of pain was a symphony, to him it was. Finally, she lay the last thing to change was the stopping of her heart she looked at him her eyes a fierce crimson. "now to test the sires bond, Ana, bow to me" Ana stood up and fell to her knee "good girl" he stood up and left.

The sires bond was created when a vampire sires a human turning them into the sires fledgling when that happens a bond is created where the sire and fledgling can sense each other, it also forms a telepathic link so where they can communicate. The fledgling band also had rules, they were not allowed to harm or disobey the commands of their sire, the sires bond can be transferred when a second vampire turns the fledgling all over again. Ana was just turned, she was ravenous since the change had taken up most of her energy. 3 days later Sebastian went in to check on her and smiled, she growled as she watched him she was thirsty, and slowly losing herself to blood lust "good you should be ready in about a week. A week had passed and Sebastien went in to check on her she had completely drowned in her thirst "perfect, your ready, poor little Ana you're so thirsty, soon you will slake your thirst, they won't know what hit them" he called and sent in another fledgling as a test. The man was terrified to even do near her, he drew close enough to her so he waited with a smile just as deranged as Sebastian's as he unchained her and in a split second she tore open his throat and ripped off his head "release him, Ana!" Ana tried to fight his command, but it was no use. She dropped the vampire "follow me, Ana, you do not harm anyone I do not allow you to, am I understood Ana gave a soft grown in response. They walked outside "come our chariot awaits" Ana stepped into the carriage, the sires bond held her in proverbial shackles Sebastian stepped in and beside her as the carriage took off, she was aching for her first taste, she had already gained a pallet for it, after all, it was all a vampire needed to survive. The carriage finally stopped and he let Ana out her instincts took over "feed to your hearts content my prized fledgling, take them all, leave none...perhaps this will bring Renwick to us" with her sire's permission she took off like a bolt of lightening. The first life she took was that of a child.

Samuel was living in hiding. He would do so until he got enough vampires at his side to step out in the light again. So far had he got a few very close people to follow him. It was enough to get his father thrown off the throne. Samuel was not interested to rule over the people. He just wanted to change to world. By being in hiding was he sure that he thought right. These humans needed someone to save them. They needed better system or the humans would die out... quickly. Now and then did his mind wonder back toward the girl that had saved him. Samuel had went back a few nights after the attack. He had only found the girl's parents brutally killed. Not drained which meant that vampires had done this. He had felt a soft scent of her, but it had not been enough to follow.

Now and then did his thoughts back at her. Hoping that she had not got into too much trouble for his sake... If Samuel only knew. If he knew what kind of life she was living now so would he be ashamed of his own kind and himself. He did this toward her. Samuel was out one night, playing some cards in a small inn when he heard some rumours about a ruthless woman being controlled by Lord Sebastian. Samuel was in a way higher rank that Sebastian and could take him out easy, but the weak coward always had someone else to protect his back. This time did it sound to be a youngling. A new vampire. Samuel hoped those rumours wouldn't be true. Poor girl... No vampire should be used like that. Oh, if he only knew who the girl was...

Back
Top Bottom