Fx Male Bratgirl in distress. The tables turned.

Bratgirl

Moon
People think because I'm super cute and my daddy’s rich i get everything i want and my life is non stop luxury. Well... i guess it is sort of. With my long silky blonde hair , perfect smile, sexy body i do lead a pretty perfect life. But I have problems. Ive actually worn the same designer gown to a function two years in a row! Try living that down! Snotty trust fund babies hit on me all the time. Not too boring! My Jaguar is almost two years old! And daddy told me i couldn't take the jet to Monaco because.. get this. He needed it for business! Like he couldn't hire a jet for himself.
I hear the whispers. Kippy Bond. rich bitch. Spoiled brat. Arrogant Cockteaser. Frigid Ball buster. So what. Men disappoint me all the time. So i decided to do something about it. I became Bratgirl. Using daddys money i had a secret headquarters built into the sub basement garage of my penthouse high rise. A private elevator whisks me from the penthouse to my lair. A tunnel lets me drive my bratbike out onto the street a half mile away.
I patrol the streets late at night in my midnight blue latex Bratsuit boots gloves and mask catching bad boys in the act of being bad..i stun them with my numb gun. tie them up in my bratropes, pin a note to their shirts then call the cops to come collect the garbage.’
I have heard theres a new gang in town that wants to give me a taste of my own medicine. Hah. Like i am going to let some creep and his pack of street rodents capture me and tie me up. Good luck
Tonight i am patrolling the crime infested red light district. That gang better hope i dont catch them misbehaving. There will be some tying up happening for sure but they wont like finding out who gets captured. Not one bit.

Back
Top Bottom