Fx Male Wicked Games , Younger Woman X Older Man, Story, Romance, Smut, Submission

Soul Suvvivor

Meteorite
Hello,

This SL would involve a MC, young (18-25 year okd) woman discovering that YC, an older man she respects and admires is involved in some illegal, illicit activity. Either she confronts him with it, or her snooping is discovered. YC decides that rather than killing her, he will manipulate, intimidate, seduce, frighten her ino be about to keeping his secrret and eventually aiding him in his activities. The type of activities YC is involved in and the way MC discovers his conduct can very. But what I need for this SL is to be a dominant, heartless individual willing to use, corrupt and inflict punishment on any individual who might be a threat to him.

I would like this to be about both smut and story with most of the smut furthering story and character development. Any romance should be heavily one-sided with MC potentially becoming romantically devoted to YC , possibly even wiling to enter a Slave/Master relationship.

Possible Pairings:
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Step-Father/Step-Daughter
Step-Brother/Step-Sister
Uncle/Niece
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Boss/Employee
Family Friend/Young Woman
Neighbor/Young Woman

We can discuss other possible pairings.

Kinks:
Rough play, Submission, Incest, Bondage, Intimidation, Blacmail, Smotional Manipulationk Light BDSM

Limits:
Impregnation, Scat, Vore, Extreme Humiliation

If interested, please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom