Mx Female Robert, and the three girls.

Steveo211278

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Sarah was always bragging about Robert's penis. The three girls were out for a night at Brewsters. It was a college hangout but the three girls loved going back to remember the good times of their old Alma Mater. "How are things going with you and Robert?" Courtney asks. She had just revieled that she went through a bitter patch with her boyfriend and was single once again. Courtney was a once a year gal. Once a year she would find a new boy toy. "Robert's great. On the down low ladies... He is hung like a horse, and knows how to toss it around. I mean last night we went three times. I acted like I was asleep when he tried for number 4."

"He is hung like that! Way to make a girl jelly." Sarah replies. As the three of them duscuss the sexual deviance of Robert and Megan, she offers to take the girls night back to her place. They have recently finished the basement as a mancave for Robert. She explains it cost them, but its completely worth it. It has its own bathroom and bar. She explains it'll be just them three upstairs while he sleeps in the mancave on his couch. "I'll get the check." Megan exclaims. She had recently recieved a promotion along with a bonus and was on a spending spree.

"You believe her?" Sarah whispers to Courtney. "It can't be that good" she replies back. "How are things at home with your husband?" Before she responds, she lifts her eyebrows in the air and states, "I forgot what his cock even looks like. Marriage has been terrible. You wanna have a real girls night tonight with Robert?"

"I'm in" Cortney replied.

Back
Top Bottom