Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interesting CYOA Results

Sitania

Moon
You know those very erotic CYOA's you can find every once awhile? The ones where you have a point buy system to do all sorts of things? Create a smut based fantasy world, make a lewd kingdom and be the princess, make the most bimbo fuck-tastic waifu? Well, how about sharing some of your most interesting results right here? I'll start!

Princess Sheet

This, I feel, is a rather interesting result I came up as I was playing the Princess CYOA:

imgur.com/a/eBsTIza

I am surprised how absolutely fucked over the Princess (or Queen rather) is, but the overall kingdom is flourishing and they still like the ruler, surprisingly enough. Though, I suppose you could say I "cheated" a little bit by using the "Varied Landscape" multiple times. The thing doesn't say you can't take multiples of them, and the only downside is that you lose the ability of choosing the same land type.

I also added some mechanic-less, flavor text to sort of explain some situations with the build. Like how due to all the secrets, it attracted the attention of the Dark Elf King who wants to take advantage of the Queen and put her into all sorts of lewd scenarios. This resulted in him giving her the Slut Crest and Command Seal which can explain why she has the Slut Curse. She is also married to multiple wives, two of which are a Demon (which is why the kingdom has Demon citizens and the Volcanic lands) and a Dark Elf (the daughter of the King who is the last line of their royal blood, and why they have the Underground lands...as when the King dies, the new land will be integrated into the Queen's kingdom). I also figured that since the Queen is a master of Eromancy, temporarily having a cock or somehow magically jurry-rig a way to impregnate Mereia was more than logical and fitting. And also all the wives have to go through the blackmail as well, because why not, the more the merrier. Also gives a solid reason as to why the citizens aren't all too pissed off that the Queen and her wives are such depraved, cock-hungry sluts, because they still appreciate how well the kingdom is doing and they love the show. Then finally, because I still had points left over and didn't really have anything else I wanted to spend on or could afford, I did a thing to allow me to have another lowborn race, which was the Dark Elves which also made sense because "alliance" with the Dark Elves.

I'm actually surprised at how successful this was. Again, the Queen and her wives are absolutely fucked...gets sexually tortured by the King, has to deal with so many sexual situations due to all sorts of stuff, incredibly unlucky in her own personal life, and can possibly be kidnapped by powerful forces that can bypass her incredibly military (possibly super-wizards or epic monsters, or something), and her people see her as nothing but a slut.

But god damn is this not one of the best kingdoms to live in on the face of whatever fantasy world that is. Only thing it's not best at is its tech, and it's possibly not all that fertile for stable, edible crops. But when your people is nothing but vampires and demons, and soon to be Dark Elves, I don't think crops are all that necessary. Plus with that much magic power and wealth, you can just buy or conjure food.

Tell me what you all think of these results, and don't be afraid to share some of your own CYOA builds and adventures. Who knows, maybe whatever you make will be seen by someone and they'll be interested in either using your CYOA build for their own game, or want to contact you to be a part of it.

In Battle Sluts I intentally made a character that spent all the points that would have the least chance of winning against any of the mini bosses or bosses and here is my character. Since you can choose the gender of mini bosses/ bosses I chose for them to be female as to invalidate one of my abilities.

Human Loli Futa
Sexual Prowess :3
Sexual Endurance:7
Size/Tightness :5
Orgasm Limit :3

Ahegao -each orgasm you recieve decrease your Sexual Prowess and Sexual Endurance by 1 until the battle ends
Weak Spot - When an opponent sexually assaults you with their result equal to your Sexual Endurance, count it as sucessful and recieve 1d4 extra orgasms
Parasite Armour - End of each round recieve 1 orgasm
Meek -1 to all stats
Sensitive - When opponent sucessfully sexually assaults you
recieve 1 orgasm
Klutz - Reroll the high die when you sexual assault with 2d6
Low Stamina - End of round roll 1d6, on 1 or less decrese your orgasm limit by 2
Bad Luck - All dice rolls get -1
Premature Ejaculation - When you fail to sexually assault an opponent recieve 1 orgasm
Nymphomaniac - When you succesfully sexual assault an opponent you give orgasms to 1d6 instead of size/tightness
Inflation - When you sucessfully assault an opponent reduce their sexual prowess by 1 until battle ends
Unyielding - In a draw you win unless they also have it then it is draw
Dominant - Beginning of round roll 1d6, on 6 you sexual assault your opponent a 2nd time on the same round
Sadist - When you sucessfully sexual assault an opponent increase your orgasm limit by 1 until battle ends
On Top - If your sexual assault is higher than your opponents your opponent recieves 1 orgasm even if your sexual assault failed
Size Queen - When an opponent sucessfully sexually assaults you, you recieve 2 less orgasms to a minimum of 1, no effect if opponents do
not have penis
Fortitude - When an opponent sucessfully sexually assaults you, you recieve 1 less orgasms to a minimum of 1
Slut Crest - When you receive any orgasms roll 1d6 for each one, on a 5 or 6 increase your orgasm limit by 1 until battle ends
Thirsty - End of each round roll 1d6, on a 4,5 or 6 increase your orgasm limit by 1 until battle ends, only works if you or opponent has big milky tits or penis
Big Milky Tits - When opponent sexually assaults opponent gets -1d4 to sexual assault roll

These are great to read. Love the amount of CYOA's out there at the moment, and have spent too much time creating then rubbishing characters using them. Next time I actually keep the write up, I'll bring it here!

That character build seems pretty high risk and high reward...though I will admit the dice are incredibly stacked against you. But when you get winning rolls boy do you win, it seems like. I've been meaning to try out Battle Sluts with making a character, but never got around to it. Could be interesting to see if I can make an opposite character. Thanks for sharing leestud!

And can't wait to see your results, Moon Heart! I figured it would be a nice thing to share with others and increase the fun factor!

So, random male battle slut.

Ravager

'Orc' Male, Muscular Build, all stat points go to Prowess

Sexual Prowess: 10 (12)
Sexual Endurance: 8 (10)
Size/Tightness: 3 (5) (I think the general assumption is people make females...)
Orgasm Limit: 6 (8)

True Form (Tentacle Monster) -25
Dominant -5
Sadist -10

Premature Ejaculator +10
Klutz +10

-----

First SP Fight: 4 (Eldire)

- It's not possible for Eldire to win this fight. She can draw him, if she successfully assaults three times in a row and he doesn't trigger Dominant.

This fight went Extra Bad for her, though.

Round 1

Ravager The hulking orc gets a sadistic grin, having some extra plans for Eldire this round (Dominant triggers)
Ravager Lives up to his name as he drills into Eldire (3 + 5 1 + 10 = 14)
- 3 Orgasms to Eldire, +1 Orgasm limit for Ravager
Eldire makes use of her special talents to squeeze herself around Ravager! (6+6+4=16)
- 5 Orgasms to Ravager
Ravager
explodes into a mass of tentacles!
- I am unsure if the second attack is supposed to occur after the first exchange is resolved. It doesn't make a difference in this fight, so I'll go with what is most fun.
Ravager controls Eldire thoroughly with his tentacles! (1 + 5 6 + 12 = 19)
- 5 Orgasms to Eldire, +1 Orgasm limit for Ravager

Round 2

Ravager With his tentacles out, he has a lot of plans for Eldire and a lot of tentacles to enact them with! (Dominant triggers)
Ravager shows Eldire his one-man spitroast trick! (3 + 1+ 12 = 16)
Eldire moans and gags in defiance against Ravager! (1+3+4=8)
Eldire has been reduced to a gibbering wreck!
Ravager shows no mercy as he fills Eldire with seed! (4 2 + 2 + 12 = 16)

Ravager
wins! (cue insanely inappropriate victory sequence).

--------

Second Oppenent: 23 (Nylessa)

Round 1

Ravager loses himself in Nylessa's gaze! (Dominant fails to trigger, mind control triggers)
Ravager successfully pleasures himself!
- 3 Orgasms to Ravager, +1 Orgasm limit for Ravager
Nylessa uses her mouth to assist Ravager's act of self-pleasure!
- 2 Orgasms to Ravager
Ravager
explodes into a mass of tentacles!

Round 2

Ravager breaks free of Nylessa's mental control! (Dominant and mind control both fail to trigger)
Ravager shows Nylessa his one-man spitroast trick! (not going to bother with his assault rolls until they actually matter)
- 5 Orgasms to Nylessa, +1 Orgasm limit for Ravager
Nylessa tries to maintain some semblance of decorum against Ravager's attentions, but fails! (1 + 6 + 3 = 10)

Round 3

Nylessa fails to regain control over Ravager's mind! (Dominant and mind control both fail to trigger)
Ravager turns Nylessa into an orgasmic puppet!
- 5 Orgasms to Nylessa, +1 Orgasm limit for Ravager
Nylessa manages to give some proper active hip and mouth thrusts into Ravager's cocks! (3 + 6 + 3 = 12)
- 2 Orgasms to Ravager

Ravager wins! (cue insanely inappropriate victory sequence 2).

- Nylessa can beat Ravager here if she gets mind control off more than once. She needs to do it 3 times if she fails to pleasure him herself.

--------

Third Opponent: 10 (Zagara)

- Zagara can't even draw this fight. Zagara needs to hit him 3 times without turning him into a tentacle monster to give him a chance at failing - but that's a minimum of 9 orgasms for her.

Round 1

Ravager The hulking orc gets a sadistic grin, having some extra plans for Zagara this round (Dominant triggers)
Ravager Introduces Zagara to the fine art of irrumatio!
- 3 Orgasms to Zagara, +1 Orgasm Limit for Ravager
Zagara forces Ravager into humiliating positions using her webs!
- 2 Orgasms to Ravager
Ravager makes fine use of Zagara's breasts!

Round 2

Ravager fucks Zagara like crazy!
Zagara forces Ravager into humiliating positions using her webs!
- 2 Orgasms to Ravager

Ravager wins! Having kept his composure this fight, he adjusts his suit and takes a deep, respectful bow to the crowd.

--------

Minibosses with a chance of beating Ravager are:

6: Mylene - Pure luck battle.
7: Catheryn - This means holding him off for at least three rounds. He can need up to a 7 before transforming, and up to 5 after, depending on her roll.
8: Nexana - She can lose her d6 roll once before he transforms, but after that she is in serious trouble. She needs to roll high a minimum of 6 times in a row, and he has a 10/36 chance of letting him catch up any given round.
23: Nylessa - As discussed above, if her mind control trips enough.

Back
Top Bottom