Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Ledger: Kovu's Journal

Kovu of Avernus

Scourge of Mankind
"Wreathed in cloth of ivory and mithril the pale skinned man stood like a tower overlooking his domain, the mortal realm had been a conquest to be remembered and yet the satisfaction had already left him. With a snort of discontent he descended the balcony steps into the chamber within. Dusty and dark, the lavish bedroom had already lost it's glimmer and gold, like all earthly luxuries. Determined to correct the damnable boredom Kovu found himself to the lustrous dark desk and procured from within a black book, seemingly wrapped in the furs of some great beast or trial. Within he would write the future, and in the future escape the binds of excess that bound his hellish mind."

Nothing much to add, I feel pretty good and can't wait to start things off! I hope to keep up these little blurbs as I update stuff.

If anyone is interested, Kovu's Music playlist would definitely be Metal Covers of Disney Villain songs, like those done by Jonathon Young. Especially "Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Thinking about love, and that moment that we realize that we're ready to settle down. How the images of old age begin to settle within us as some beauteous end that should be reached amongst another we've given our all to. And how those images are often framed along the memories of youth, and the adventures that love brings us to. In other words, this song.

Will not be available for the weekend, moving into my new place.
May not have any internet for a while so I'll have to work on my phone so hope y'all can forgive me <3

Back
Top Bottom