Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A man of god in a strange land.

After an ugly divorce due to his infidelity. Charles Andrew's had no where to turn. His parents and family just as disgusted as his friends. I mean what kind of monster puts his high school sweetheart and mother of his children through the torment of catching him 6 different times?!

He worked for his wife's family and was let go. For obvious reasons. The court had ruled in her favor and hed been given 30 days to vacate the house they shared. Hed never been a man much for religion. The only time god was ever mentioned around him was when the heat,flesh and desires between him and his lovers transpired. Needless to say it was taken in vain then.

However as the old saying goes God does work in mysterious ways. At quite literally the 11th hour hed seen an Ad. Free housing for those who trained under the lord to lead in fellowship just a few towns over. So he put together what little money he had left. Rented a car and began his 3 year journey into becoming a pastor. When his time touring on mission trips came up. He was offered the chance to lead at a new super church that had been built a state over. He was assured the community would take very good care if him and hed want for nothing under the light of the lord. He denied it. It didnt seem genuine to him.

"I'm afraid all we have for you is a small town in the south that we cant seem to keep pastors in. Somethings wrong and we think you could help correct the immorals thatre present"

So sorry for the lengthy setup however this a pretty specific plot. As suggested I'd play a new to town pastor with a fiendish past I'd like to hide. That could encounter a number of situations.

Perhaps a housewife of a prominent buisness owner in the community has found the only excitement in her life to turn men of the lord against their vows.

Or a former lover has also moved to the same town. Perhaps even with his child and black mails him.

Theirs a variety of roles and scenarios that can play into this.

Kinks included would be
Blackmail
Light bdsm
Seduction
Cheating
Chance of pregnancy
Race play (I'm black)
Strap on/ anal training
Futa/traps/trans women.

This can be long term or short and I can play in either first or third person.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom