Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Slave looking for a dom futa, shemale, or female (or anyone willing to play them)

Freakmachine

Planetoid
I would love to find someone to dominate me, control when I am allowed to cum, and let me worship their body.
I only play as a male or femboy for this thread, but I can be convinced otherwise, but I really prefer to only play as them.
I always try my best try and write as much as my partner, but if I give an estimate with how much I like to write, I would say around 1 or 2 paragraphs since I like to go back and forth. But that doesn't mean I won't write more, especially if the scene calls for it.

Plot wise, I don't like getting into specific details, but the current kinks I'm dying to try out is age play, body worship, humiliations, cock modification (such as using a device to change the shape and size of MC's dick as you please). However I'm not dead set into these and will be more than willing to adjust, my only limits are no gore and excessive bleeding. I will be a bit hesitant adding male characters to this, but don't be afraid to speak up about it, if it adds to the plot or excitement to the whole thing, I will be more than likely to add them in.

I hope to hear from you soon, can't wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom