Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The essence of life (UnicornHorn & SineNomine)

SineNomine

Planetoid
“Evil is a point of view. We are immortal. And what we have before us are the rich feasts that conscience cannot appreciate and mortal men cannot know without regret. God kills, and so shall we; indiscriminately He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms.”

The tall yet elegant figure wandered thru the night thinking to himself as the streetlights enlighted his face from one moment to another revealing the long crimson locks following each and every step the male had made. he pulled lightly onto his victorian styled, long coat as the evening breeze became stronger and stronger.
A storm was approching, he could sense it in the air; the stone pavement emanated heat as the air filled with moisture, the smell of dirt and cobble filling the man s nostrils as he kept walking until reaching a small park that added grass to the mix of scents. He approched an old lone bench before taking a seat, taking a moment to himself and relax before going back to the residence therefore back to his duties...

Indeed the night is young, and it is the perfect time to be taking a walk. Johnathan is just taking a stroll down the park, just trying to clear his head of everything that is happening in his life, and he wants to get away from it all. He is a young man in his early 20s, a modern man indeed, a handsome looking blonde that is wandering alone here. He does noticed a bench with a man sitting on it, and he doesn't really pay too much attention to attention, but at the very leas he could say something to him as he walks by. "Hello there." He greeted briefly as he walks by.

The vampire s pale gaze turned to the male as he's been greeted and replied elegantly "..good evening young man.." before realizing he, himself looked young enough, late 20s but still, not as old as to greet someone that way even though all the centuries he's passed through have left a mark on the male s mind.

"it's the first time i see you here at this hour...is something troubling you?" he asked not recognizing Johnathan's figure and scent even though he himself spent each night on that same bench where the moon shined the brightest.

Young man? The guy doesn't look like a geezer, maybe John is just hearing things, but he stops as he asked what is troubling him. "Huh? uh...yeah, i have a lot on my mind, you don't have to worry about it." He waves his hand, but he looks into his pocket as his cellphone buzzed to life, but he really doesn't want to answer it. He frowns when he took a look at the caller ID, and just shrug his shoulder. "Oh boy, why won't she just leave me alone?"

It's been a while since he s had such an interesting encounter.
Valentin got up asking "need some help getting rid of someone?" he asked almost angelically adding akwardly "...with a suggestive photo of some sort." he lifted his hands up adding "..nothing extreme...you just seem like you could use some company.." he stated thinking if he s told that to the young man or himself?

"Huh?" Johnathan wasn't sure if he was joking, but has decided to assume that he was just teasing. "No thanks, It will hopefully sort itself out." He waves he thought away and he looks a bit embarrassed. "Ah, I guess I could use a bit of company, i am stressed out at the moment, with no one to talk to at the moment." He feels bad about bother a stranger for his troubles, but he suppose that it wouldn't hurt. "Its family trouble mostly, they are just nagging at me to get hitched."

Valentin approched some more, still respecting personal space and asked "why would they want you to move out?"; his pearly white eyes gazed torwards the male before hiding them in the shadows of the night brightened only by the moon s dim white light "did you do something they see as bad?" he added before closing up the long victorian coat as the wind blew over and thru the park...

"...Um, you certainly like to ask a lot of questions. Usually other people wouldn't care about my problems, they would say that i am whining....but i don't want to go through with this." John frowns. "My Dad is overbearing, he wants me to marry this girl that I hate, I am just thinking about skipping town to avoid that." He sighs as he rubs his hands together. "Sorry, I'll just get out of you way for now."

Valentin chuckled lightly sliding a visit card into the man s pocket "..well, if you feel like you need any company, feel free to come over" he said getting up, ready to leave and go back to hisown place, the wind blew makking his crimson locks flow like a river as he walked, adding "I'll see you around..Johnathan" he smirked slightly knowing the other did not give hisown name out to him.

The card he had put in Johnathan s pocket was black with golden text, it had a club s name and adress on it, it said "Lux: light within the darkness of your days". The club was three blocks away from their current position.

John noticed that the guy gave him something in his pocket, and he walks away. Did he introduce himself to the man? He doesn't remember, but he takes the thing from his pocket. Its a card, advertising a club that he thinks he has seen in passing. He thinks that he has seen it, maybe he could at the very least see the building. He leaves the park and walks a few blocks before coming across Lux. It looks to be a very fancy club, as he could see people walking in from a line, must be an happening place. He is in the mood for it tonight? Maybe not, he could always come back tomorrow, or a time when he is free.

Valentin passed by the bodyguards who bowed their head slightly at the vampire. He entered the club as the people seemed to try and get close to him, touch him, greet him but he seemed to ignore all of them as his elegant steps entered the dim red light of the inside of the club.

John was probably possessed when he came back to Lux in order to check it out. It looks like a regular night club, so he might as well give it a try. It is a small line thankfully, only in it for ten minutes before he meets the bouncer. "Uh, hey there, I have this card and-" He blinks when he is allowed in, and without paying a cover charge. "Ok...never mind..." John went inside of club, and it is full of people as one might expect. His first take is to head to the bar.

The waiter, a handsome young man approched John on the busy night and asked "what're you havin'?" his expression revealed a softt smile as he turned his full attention to the new costumer.
Meanwhile, the vampire watched the club s buzz from above before recognizing John s aura and grinning slightly, the woman standing by his side offered a refill of his drink to which he replied "in two glasses please, darling.." as he approched the stairs and walked down slowly, enjoying the athmosphere.

"Ahh well...I guess i'll have a Old Fashioned." He said as he didn't care how it was served, he just waned a drink. He hopes that it isn't overpriced, he would preferred going to a regular bar, but he wanted to give this place a try, and wondered if he is here. He could feel that something is off about this place, he doesn't know what it is, but he felt as if he is being watched.

Back
Top Bottom