Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

---

Re: Into the ocean (Fiye and I)

And yet, off this coast there had been report of a very large squid. Something that Alice would be more than happy to dive in and find more about. However, funds were rather lackluster, and the quicker she'd be able to find the creature, the better her chances were at having a second dive, to find out about the exotic life that lived off this coast.

Yet soon, the 5'6" brunette was given the go. Jumping off her small ship and into the waters, watching as the water around her got darker, while the pressure around her body increased. Really, something like this was always amazing, and especially the thought of finding the unknown. Well, of course she'd pick this job over anything else!

And in the second it took for the squid to attach its to Alice. She could do nothing but gasp. Her hands moving to try and push the head of the squid away, yet, it was of no use. The squid was able to tear her suit to shreds, exposing her body to the ocean water as she began to squirm. Oh, how her hands held onto her helmet desperately, not wanting to lose her only connection to oxygen. But yet, somehow, she couldn't help but view this as erotic. Really, a squid had chosen her as its mate. Well, it would be interesting to see how this could play out.

A cave with an oxygen patch... of all things thats what she needed. Though, the squid seemed to be cooperating at the very least. And it did bring a nice smile to her face, as she raced off towards a known cage that was in eye sight. It wasn't too long before she arrived into the tunnel way. Managing to find her way into a tunnel that was connected to the main island that her company was stationed off of. So a crack here and there probably kept a constantly supply of oxygen inside this cave.

"Safety..." Alice responded, moving up into the oxygen bubble. Bringing off her helmet and taking a deep breath. Hum... but, what was the squid up to?

The cave was rather large, and Alice was happy for it to be so. Yet, the squid was still attached to her tightly. And soon, removing it became an impossible task. Not that she didn't mind the attention at the very least. Feeling the two appendages knead at her rbeasts have her moan just a bit. Relaxing in the comfort of the squid while her chest got just a little bit harder.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, her hands moving to hold the tentacle attached to her.

Back
Top Bottom